Windows 10: Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I began with my new system that had Windows 10 pre-installed, I had heard of the problem wherein folks were getting notices that a page could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TemporaryUser0101, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

When I began with my new system that had Windows 10 pre-installed, I had heard of the problem wherein folks were getting notices that a page could not be reached but never experienced the issue. However, of late, say within the past month or so, I am now getting this message every day and find it very disturbing. I will do a search and then I will click on 10 or so results using right click and open in new tab. After reviewing the first five pages of results and sending those into new tabs I felt were noteworthy and look up at the address bar, I will see probably half the results showing "Can't reach that page". At that point, I will go to each saying that and click on the address and then hit enter and usually, they will load fully.

But I should not have to do that and the page should load when I send it into a new tab and I should not get the error so, my full question is, what is wrong with Edge that this error is now occurring so frequently? What do I need to do to resolve this issue?

***Modified Title from: Performance of EDGE is going downhill***

:)

TemporaryUser0101, Oct 21, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge Hmm we can't reach this page

Microsoft Edge was working fine. Than one day Facebook, Google and several other pages won't open. I get the message Hmm can't reach this page. Some pages open but other won't.

LindaVectirelis, Oct 21, 2018
  3. how to solve microsoft edge " HMM, WE CAN'T REACH THIS PAGE problem?

Original Title - microsoft edge failure

how to solve microsoft edge " HMM, WE CAN'T REACH THIS PAGE problem?

aubreysimpson jr, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-hmm-we-cant-reach...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

1. Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Hmm cannot reach

2. Microsoft Edge Server URL Cannot be Reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Server URL Cannot be Reached: Hi,So the problem started from as follows.I have the following problems from edge://sync-internals/. i.e., I cannot sync my edgesAfter many checks, I realized that I cannot reach any of edge's server URL lised in Diagnose and fix Microsoft Edge sync issues Microsoft Docs. I...
  3. Microsoft Edge Server URL Cannot be Reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Server URL Cannot be Reached: Hi,So the problem started from as follows.I have the following problems from edge://sync-internals/. i.e., I cannot sync my edgesAfter many checks, I realized that I cannot reach any of edge's server URL lised in Diagnose and fix Microsoft Edge sync issues Microsoft Docs. I...
  4. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  5. “hmm.. can’t reach this page”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “hmm.. can’t reach this page”: for some reason this keeps popping up on microsoft edge every time i try to search something up , i’ve tried everything , like turning off my laptop , and disconnecting and connecting my wifi etc... but nothing is working , it also seems to only happen in the daytime , please...
  6. Microsoft Edge cannot reach any website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge cannot reach any website: Edge will not connect to any website. Have reset, deleted all settings - nothing works. All other apps and browsers connect no problem. I then deleted network profile using Regedit. Hardwired Ethernet connection profile rebuilt and Edge worked briefly. But on second...
  7. Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.: Ever since the last Windows 10 update I am constantly getting the Hmm can't reach this page message. I have researched this and followed all the suggestions but none of them work. My broadband connection speed is good. The web pages will eventually load after I refresh. Is...
  8. Hmm we can't reach this page message

in Browsers and Email
    Hmm we can't reach this page message: Hello Microsoft Windows10 Community, Please help me in the following problem. My operating system is Windows10, my browser is Microsoft Edge, my laptop is Toshiba. When I want to access a website, I often get the following error message, although the website address is...
  9. Cannot Reach this page

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Reach this page: Hello This post is in regards to a website that I'm attempting to access. Within the email there is a highlighted link "Store" where I access a link to purchase my photos.. Clicking on this link Message reads Cannot reach this page, Refresh or Search. Clicking on Refresh...
  10. Edge: Hmm, we can’t reach this page?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: Hmm, we can’t reach this page?: I've set Google as my search provider in Edge. If I open a new tab and type where it says: Search or enter web address, I get: Hmm, we can’t reach this page. Try this •Make sure you’ve got the right URL: http://windows%207%20iso%20download •Refresh the page •Search...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hmmm cant reach this page windows 10

2. cannot reach this page windows 10

3. http://nxpay.nexon.com/Can’t reach this pageCan’t reach this page

4. edge hmm cant reach page,
  5. hmmm...can’t reach this page in adio,
  6. Cannot reach this page microsoft edge,
  7. microsoft edge hmm cant reach this page,
  8. cannot reach login page of microsoft,
  9. why do i have a hmm cannot reach this page,
  10. web cant reach this page,
  11. Hmmm...can’t reach this page Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address:,
  12. Hmm cannot reach this page edge error,
  13. hmm cant reach this page windows 10,
  14. Microsoft Edge Hmmm... cannot reach this page,
  15. windows 10 edge hmm cant reach this page