Windows 10: HNS is unresponding on Windows Server 2019

Discus and support HNS is unresponding on Windows Server 2019 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, We are using HNS to support container Networking. The vSwitch Extension is Open vSwitch Extension. When I invoke HNS.psm1 to attach an existing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wenying_Dong, Mar 17, 2020.

1. HNS is unresponding on Windows Server 2019

Hi,

We are using HNS to support container Networking. The vSwitch Extension is Open vSwitch Extension. When I invoke HNS.psm1 to attach an existing HNS Endpoint to a container, the request doesn't return. The process never stops, even if I input ctrl+Z or ctrl+C, no response returns. The issue also happens in deleting HNS Endpoint or deleting HNS Network.

It is found in Windows Server 2019, and all possible KBs are updated on March 16th.

Please help give some guidance on such issue.

Thanks,

Wenying

:)

Wenying_Dong, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Ashraf155 Win User
    Upgrade Step for Windows AD Server to Windows Server 2019

Hi all,

I need your help as my situation below,

Primary server:

Windows 2008 R2 Standard (Master)

AD CS

AD DS

DNS

Secondary Server:

Windows 2012 R2 Standard

AD CS

AD DS

DNS

Replication AD only from Primary to Secondary server.

We have bought Windows Server 2019 Standard for two and we plan to upgrade both server,

I have found lots of step to upgrade AD server for easy ways by adding the bootable Windows iso media and run adprep /forestprep.

But I am worry If some thing else messup the configuration and AD itself.

My Plan,

1: Upgrade windows 2012 to Windows 2019

2: After all done, I will start upgrade Windows 2008 R2 to Windows 2012 R2

3. An then start to Upgrade to Windows 2019

Question : Any step or prerequisite before i start upgrading ? (for example, AD might not working during installation or etc)

Thanks

Ashraf

Ashraf155, Mar 17, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

HNS is unresponding on Windows Server 2019

Creative Announces HN-900 Noise-Canceling Headset

Creative Technology Ltd today announced the new Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones, a set of full-size active noise-canceling headphones that can reduce ambient noise by up to 85% and comes with a detachable cable with in-line microphone for voice communication on the iPhone.

Shut out the din in the air cabin or make clear voice calls on the iPhone with the Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones. The concealed microphones in the ear-cups pick up surrounding noises and these are electronically negated, effectively reducing the noise by up to 85%. With the absence of unwanted sound, the finely-tuned 40mm Neodymium drivers allow details of music or entertainment to be revealed.

HNS is unresponding on Windows Server 2019 154a_thm.jpg

HNS is unresponding on Windows Server 2019 154b_thm.jpg

HNS is unresponding on Windows Server 2019 154c_thm.jpg

The Creative HN-900's audio cable also comes with an in-line microphone and switch for a convenient one-click call function for voice communication on the iPhone. This cable can be detached from the headphones and the noise-canceling feature turned on - great for times when users want a quiet and peaceful rest. If the headphones run out of battery power, they can still be used in the passive mode without the noise-cancellation function.

The Creative HN-900 is a solid performer, ensuring a quiet backdrop for users' entertainment and communication needs.

Key Features of the Creative HN-900 Noise-Canceling Headphones
    • Effective ambient noise reduction by up to 85%
    • The headphones cable comes with gold-plated plugs that are compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod and most media players for music support. The detachable cable also comes with in-line microphone and switch for a convenient one-click call function for voice calls on the iPhone
    • Powerful 40mm Neodymium magnet drivers produce superior music listening experience & voice calls
    • Dual-mode usage allows the headphones to serve as active noise-cancellation function for up to 40 hours by a single AAA alkaline battery or in passive mode without power
    • Comes with airplane adapter for in-flight entertainment
    • Compact flat-fold design ideal for business trips and vacations
    Technical Specifications of the Creative HN-900 Noise-Canceling Headphones
    Headphones:
    • 40 mm Neodymium magnet drivers
    • Frequency Response of 20Hz ~ 20kHz
    • Noise Reduction Level of -18dB (85%)
    • Impedance of 290ohms*
    • Sensitivity at 1kHz of 100dB/mW*
    Microphone:
    • Type of Omni-directional
    • Frequency Response of 100Hz ~ 10kHz
    • Impedance of <2.2kohms
    • Sensitivity at 1kHz of -38dBV/Pa
    General:
    • Cable length of 1.5m detachable with inline microphone
    • Battery life of up to 40 hours from 1 x AAA alkaline battery. Duration may vary depending on temperature and condition of use
    • Product weight of 168 grams
    * Specifications measured in active Noise Cancellation mode
    Pricing and Availability
    The Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones will be available at the online store at creative.com/shop in Asia and authorised dealers in Asia from end Nov 2011 onwards at the suggested retail price of US $99.99.

btarunr, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

HNS is unresponding on Windows Server 2019

1. HNS is unresponding on Windows Server 2019 - Similar Threads - HNS unresponding Server

2. Windows server 2019 file server backup server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019 file server backup server.: Hello,So basically I have a server running server 2019 dedicated for files and all the network drives / users home spaces etc. What I really want to do is get another server and set the new server up as a fail back. So, if there's any issues with the main server it will...
  3. Windows server 2019 file server backup server.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows server 2019 file server backup server.: Hello,So basically I have a server running server 2019 dedicated for files and all the network drives / users home spaces etc. What I really want to do is get another server and set the new server up as a fail back. So, if there's any issues with the main server it will...
  4. Windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows server 2019: I have a Key to activate Windows Server 2019. Currently on the PC I have Windows Server 2019 Evaluation with GUI installed. When I try to activate it through the activation tab I get the error code 0x80070032 returned. I can provide more information if needed, i am also...
  5. Windows server 2019

Windows server 2019: I have a Key to activate Windows Server 2019. Currently on the PC I have Windows Server 2019 Evaluation with GUI installed. When I try to activate it through the activation tab I get the error code 0x80070032 returned. I can provide more information if needed, i am also...
  6. Windows Server 2019 - GPO

Windows Server 2019 - GPO: Amigos, bom dia.Preciso editar uma GPO no server 2019, mas quando vou em "user Configuration" >> "Preferences" >> Windows Settings" não mostra nenhum item, pois preciso alterar o registro.Veja conforme imagem abaixo:Agradeço desde já quem puder me ajudar!!...
  7. BlueScreen Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen Windows Server 2019: Hello I have a big problem with my Windows Server 2019 on Dell R720.When no one is logged it runs for months with no problem but when i log in with remote desktop it reboots afrer few minutes. I've installed lastest bios and all patches for server and all software updates...
  8. Server 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server 2019: OK, here goes. I Have never posted a question to this, or any, forum regarding windows before, but I'm stumped. I'll try and be as clear as possible. The scenario: A newly installed windows Server 2019 standard running a Client/Server software called Dentrix. The server...
  9. Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Server 2019: Hello, I have a question to the new Windows Server 2019. Is it possible to divide a windows host server for performance sharing? With multiple users working on it at the same time. As an example, that multiple users can play simultaneously on this server? Thus, only the...
  10. Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Server 2019: My family is using Windows 2016 Essentials. What is our upgrade path to Windows 2019 Server? Our server has 2 cores. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2019/e0e655e0-af27-4955-86f2-32f015eb0fff