Windows 10: Ho can i swift window accounts .

Discus and support Ho can i swift window accounts . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to swift window accounts .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zizawar Khine Htun, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Ho can i swift window accounts .

I want to swift window accounts .

:)

Zizawar Khine Htun, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 24, 2024
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Ho can i swift window accounts . :(

Zakin, Jun 24, 2024
  4. Ho can i swift window accounts .

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2024
Thema:

Ho can i swift window accounts .

1. Ho can i swift window accounts . - Similar Threads - swift window accounts

2. Ho can i swift window accounts .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ho can i swift window accounts .: I want to swift window accounts . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ho-can-i-swift-window-accounts/a33370c0-a4da-4877-bc19-6a5bc41b4dd9
  3. Ho can i swift window accounts .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ho can i swift window accounts .: I want to swift window accounts . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ho-can-i-swift-window-accounts/a33370c0-a4da-4877-bc19-6a5bc41b4dd9
  4. Ho

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ho: Salve a tutti, ho windows 11 e ultimamente windows media palyer legacy non funzionava. L'ho disinstallato e sto provando a reinstallarlo ma non procede ad un certo punto si blocca, che posso fare?...
  5. Ho

Ho: Salve a tutti, ho windows 11 e ultimamente windows media palyer legacy non funzionava. L'ho disinstallato e sto provando a reinstallarlo ma non procede ad un certo punto si blocca, che posso fare?...
  6. I can set up my acer swift 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can set up my acer swift 1: when I configure my computer, I stay on a blue screen at the service tab, right after the configuration of the office suite. I can't do anything more except go back and the setup never completes. What can I do?...
  7. I can set up my acer swift 1

I can set up my acer swift 1: when I configure my computer, I stay on a blue screen at the service tab, right after the configuration of the office suite. I can't do anything more except go back and the setup never completes. What can I do?...
  8. I can set up my acer swift 1

9. HO HO HO Microsoft and Bing Maps help NORAD track Santa

in Windows 10 News
    HO HO HO Microsoft and Bing Maps help NORAD track Santa: The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is preparing for their annual tradition of tracking Santa around the globe. As NORAD conducts its primary mission of defending Canadian and United States airspace, they take on the supplementary mission of tracking Santa's...
  10. Ho i can remove UK keyboard From Windows 10

Ho i can remove UK keyboard From Windows 10: HI How I can remove the UK keyboard.From where the PC loads it is there some hidden registry that enables it? I cant remove it from language preference because it's not present there. Also, I emove if few times from the registry and it's still there. Also, I try to...