Windows 10: Ho to Transfer Windows 10 Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store to another computer

Discus and support Ho to Transfer Windows 10 Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store to another computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought a license to upgrade from Win 10 home to Pro for 2nd computer that I was setting up, but the license got linked to my personal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonaldRutishauser, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Ho to Transfer Windows 10 Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store to another computer

Hi,

I just bought a license to upgrade from Win 10 home to Pro for 2nd computer that I was setting up, but the license got linked to my personal notebook.

How do I transfer the license ?

If I check my order history, I see the license, but when I click on it, I get the following error:

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

https://www.microsoft.com/library/errorpages/smarterror.aspx?correlationId=SE7L5uqNM0upDGa+.0.0.6

:)

RonaldRutishauser, Nov 9, 2018

2. New Compute, Windows 10 (upgrade) Activation Transfer

It depends on how Windows 10 was originally configured on your computer.

If its a full retail store bought license online or offline, it is transferable to a new computer or motherboard.

If its the free upgrade from a retail store bought Windows 7 or Windows 8 license, it is transferable to a new computer or motherboard.

If its the free upgrade from a OEM preinstalled Windows 7 or Windows 8 license, it is NOT transferable to a new computer or motherboard.

Learn more about transferring your license:

Also see if you can reactivate using chat support:

Andre Da Costa, Nov 9, 2018
  3. AsRock Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

HO HO HO, maybe you should read the forum rules.

You may hit a sink hole
    Forum Guidelines

Yeah it cleared 23.5GB for me YAY.

AsRock, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Ho to Transfer Windows 10 Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store to another computer

Windows 10 PRO bought on Microsoft Store

Yes, you can.

Windows 10 Pro Pack key

When you purchase a Windows 10 Pro Pack using the
    Easy Upgrade
    option in Windows 10 Home, you don’t receive a product key. Instead, the

digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account
    ; used to make the purchase. If you decide to transfer the Windows 10 Pro Pack to another computer, you can do so using the

Activation Troubleshooter

Ho to Transfer Windows 10 Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store to another computer go-to-store-474x480.png

Transfer Windows 10 Pro Pack Key to a new Computer
    • Open Settings > Update & security > Activation > Troubleshooter.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft Account used to purchase the Pro Pack license.
    • After troubleshooting is completed, Windows 10 will indicate a digital license for Windows 10 Pro has been found.
    • Click Activate Windows then follow the on-screen wizard.

Ho to Transfer Windows 10 Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store to another computer Digital-License-Found-640x400.png

Source:
    https://www.groovypost.com/howto/find-your-windows-10-product-key/

Andre Da Costa, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Ho to Transfer Windows 10 Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store to another computer

1. Ho to Transfer Windows 10 Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store to another computer - Similar Threads - Transfer Pro upgrade

2. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer: I bought a laptop last year and was able to transfer my apps and files from my old laptop to my new one quite easily.Over the summer, I had to have the motherboard replaced by the manufacturer and it was like I had a new PC - i.e., I had to set up Windows, find my Microsoft...
  3. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer: I bought a laptop last year and was able to transfer my apps and files from my old laptop to my new one quite easily.Over the summer, I had to have the motherboard replaced by the manufacturer and it was like I had a new PC - i.e., I had to set up Windows, find my Microsoft...
  4. Transferring an app from Microsoft Store to another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Transferring Windows 10 Pro digital license to another computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro digital license to another computer: Hello, Can I transfer my free upgrade of Windows 10 Professional digital license to another newer computer with Windows 10 Home already activated?...
  6. can a windows 10 pro upgrade be transferred to another pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can a windows 10 pro upgrade be transferred to another pc?: can a windows 10 pro upgrade be transferred to another pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-windows-10-pro-upgrade-be-transferred-to/6fecfe68-c325-4f06-9389-2dc967f6aebf
  7. transfer window 10 pro on another computer

transfer window 10 pro on another computer: I had buy windows 8.1 professional from amazon.in and upgrade on windows 10 on free programme of Microsoft , it possible to shift on another computer system...
  8. transfer windows 10 pro to another windows 10 computer

transfer windows 10 pro to another windows 10 computer: Hello from Western Australia. I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Pro bought the Pro update in 2017; it was running Windows 10 Home. I'd like to transfer that Pro version or license or whatever it's called to a different computer, a Lenovo currently running Windows 10...
  9. Transfer windows Pro key to another computer

Transfer windows Pro key to another computer: I have a tablet with Windows 10 pro on it and I don't use that tablet any longer, Is it possible to transfer that pro license to another computer I have that has windows 10 home on it. Just want to Upgrade the home license to Pro....
  10. How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro License to another computer

How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro License to another computer: Dear Community, One of my Laptops running Windows 10 Pro has died irretrievably and I want to transfer the license to a new PC. How do I go about this? Thanks Lynn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought windows 10 pro through the windows store now want to transfer to a new computer

2. bought windows 10 pro upgrade how to transfer

3. windows 10 pro upgrade through store transfer

4. is microsofts windows 10 pro upgrade transferable,
  5. bought a computer with windows 10 pro,
  6. i bought microsoft windows 10 pro