Windows 10: HOE DO I GET OUT OF S MODE?

Discus and support HOE DO I GET OUT OF S MODE? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have literally tried EVERYTHING. I have reset it, I made sure I am Admin, safe boot is off, I even did the windows key+R and misconfig... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShelbyBittick, Jan 4, 2021.

1. HOE DO I GET OUT OF S MODE?

Hello,

I have literally tried EVERYTHING. I have reset it, I made sure I am Admin, safe boot is off, I even did the windows key+R and misconfig option. Like I said I've done everything. I have even updated all apps, and all the other updates, my laptop is 100% up to date. For some reason the "GET" button just stays gray so I can't click it to exit S Mode.

HELP PLEASE.

:)

ShelbyBittick, Jan 4, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

HOE DO I GET OUT OF S MODE?

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

HOE DO I GET OUT OF S MODE?

1. HOE DO I GET OUT OF S MODE? - Similar Threads - HOE MODE

2. Hi id like to know if anyone can share with me hoe to scan documents with a Canon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi id like to know if anyone can share with me hoe to scan documents with a Canon...: Hi id like to know if anyone can share with me hoe to scan documents with a Canon Imageclass MF5770 to my windows 11 laptop, thanks in advanced!...
  3. Hi id like to know if anyone can share with me hoe to scan documents with a Canon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi id like to know if anyone can share with me hoe to scan documents with a Canon...: Hi id like to know if anyone can share with me hoe to scan documents with a Canon Imageclass MF5770 to my windows 11 laptop, thanks in advanced!...
  4. Hoe to use digital license on a second PC

Hoe to use digital license on a second PC: I currently run Win 11 on my desktop with a digital license. However, I also want to run Win 11 on my laptop, which currently runs Linux. Furthermore, I do not have bootable media for Win 11. How can I add my laptop with my license and put Win 11 on my laptop. Thanks very...
  5. Foutmelding mc-wns-client.exe - This application could not be started Hoe kan ik dit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Foutmelding mc-wns-client.exe - This application could not be started Hoe kan ik dit...: Hallo, Zouden jullie me alsjeblieft willen helpen met een installatieprobleem op Windows 10?Dagelijks verschijnt meermaals deze pop-up:mc-wns-client.exe - This application could not be startedWindows App Runtime Version 1.3 MSIX package version >= 3000.851.1712.0 Do you want...
  6. Foutmelding mc-wns-client.exe - This application could not be started Hoe kan ik dit...

Foutmelding mc-wns-client.exe - This application could not be started Hoe kan ik dit...: Hallo, Zouden jullie me alsjeblieft willen helpen met een installatieprobleem op Windows 10?Dagelijks verschijnt meermaals deze pop-up:mc-wns-client.exe - This application could not be startedWindows App Runtime Version 1.3 MSIX package version >= 3000.851.1712.0 Do you want...
  7. Foutmelding mc-wns-client.exe - This application could not be started Hoe kan ik dit...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. hoe kan ik de totale afspeelduur van meerder video bestanden zien in de verkenner in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hoe kan ik de totale afspeelduur van meerder video bestanden zien in de verkenner in windows 11: als ik één bestand selecteer zie ik alle details. als ik dit van meerdere videobestanden selecteer krijg ik de melding om één bestand te selecteren om meer informatie op te halen enz...In windows 10 kon je het aantal items en de totale afspeelduur zien.Kan er iemand helpen...
  9. hoe kan ik de totale afspeelduur van meerder video bestanden zien in de verkenner in windows 11

hoe kan ik de totale afspeelduur van meerder video bestanden zien in de verkenner in windows 11: als ik één bestand selecteer zie ik alle details. als ik dit van meerdere videobestanden selecteer krijg ik de melding om één bestand te selecteren om meer informatie op te halen enz...In windows 10 kon je het aantal items en de totale afspeelduur zien.Kan er iemand helpen...
  10. Hoe Installatiefout - 0x80070103 te verwijderen?

Hoe Installatiefout - 0x80070103 te verwijderen?: Bij Windows update blijven steeds dezelfde bestanden staan met Installatiefout - 0x80070103 Hoe kunnen we die verwijderen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hoe-installatiefout-0x80070103-te-verwijderen/bb3667bf-a46e-4a59-936a-98b8d969d7cc