Windows 10: Hoe to stop win 10 updates from crashing my computer

Discus and support Hoe to stop win 10 updates from crashing my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been on Microsoft support chat for 2 days and noone can fix. I also repartitioned the harddrive and did a clean install of windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MurMurCat, Mar 18, 2023.

1. MurMurCat Win User

Hoe to stop win 10 updates from crashing my computer

I have been on Microsoft support chat for 2 days and noone can fix. I also repartitioned the harddrive and did a clean install of windows 10. Everything works except windows update. The computer crashes every time it finds and tries to install updates. Can I block updates from doing this?

:)

MurMurCat, Mar 18, 2023

2. Win 10 crashed and stopped booting from Dual boot.

I'm back in Win 7 at the moment. I have run Diskpart and listed the partition from the Win 10 Disk
    Hoe to stop win 10 updates from crashing my computer 313913d1610117745t-win-10-crashed-stopped-booting-dual-boot-dskprt.jpg

ShaneSaunders, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Artas1984 Win User
    Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Mar 18, 2023
  4. jwb1965 Win User

win 10 upgrade crashes computer and will not load windows

PC Win7 64 bit. I tried to do Win 10 upgrade and not save files or apps. PC crashed during upgrade. I tried all the steps listed. It would not let me load image disks that I had made or the system repair disk. I tried to restore to factory setting.
    That didn't work. Now the computer tries to load windows but its tells me the computer was shut down improperly and restarts with the same message. It will not start in save mode.

jwb1965, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

1. Hoe to stop win 10 updates from crashing my computer - Similar Threads - Hoe stop updates

2. Hoe to stop win 10 updates from crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hoe to stop win 10 updates from crashing my computer: I have been on Microsoft support chat for 2 days and noone can fix. I also repartitioned the harddrive and did a clean install of windows 10. Everything works except windows update. The computer crashes every time it finds and tries to install updates. Can I block updates...
  3. Hoe to stop win 10 updates from crashing my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hoe to stop win 10 updates from crashing my computer: I have been on Microsoft support chat for 2 days and noone can fix. I also repartitioned the harddrive and did a clean install of windows 10. Everything works except windows update. The computer crashes every time it finds and tries to install updates. Can I block updates...
  4. 22H2 WIN 11 update crashed my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 WIN 11 update crashed my computer: hi alli got the 22H2 update on my WIN 11 today i downloaded and installed but the win get crashed with blue death screen this the second time .. the first time i cant recover my win and lost everything .. this time the computer done automatic recovery and un install the...
  5. 22H2 WIN 11 update crashed my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 WIN 11 update crashed my computer: hi alli got the 22H2 update on my WIN 11 today i downloaded and installed but the win get crashed with blue death screen this the second time .. the first time i cant recover my win and lost everything .. this time the computer done automatic recovery and un install the...
  6. Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing?

Any ideas on how to stop my computer from crashing?: My computer keeps crashing. I have two monitors and during a crash the main one will go black, though i will still be able to hear whatever may have been on the screen and the second monitor will stay functional for up to a minute before it follows suit. They then both say...
  7. Win 10 crashed and stopped booting from Dual boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 crashed and stopped booting from Dual boot.: Hi, I'm trying to sort out a boot issue with Windows 10 from a Dual boot system. Win 10 had been running fine for about a year and one morning I tried to wake it from sleep mode and it crashed. When the PC failed to reboot I loaded up Win 7 and it wanted to scan my Win 10...
  8. Stop Win-10 from updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stop Win-10 from updating: I'm the type of user that likes to keep web pages open and un-saved text on my desktop. These are left open only for a day and then saved or deleted at day's end. I have the Windows update set to Ask Me but it doesn't and goes ahead with a full update and reboot. It use to...
  9. Stop Win-10 from updating

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Win-10 from updating: I'm the type of user that likes to keep web pages open and un-saved text on my desktop. These are left open only for a day and then saved or deleted at day's end. I have the Windows update set to Ask Me but it doesn't and goes ahead with a full update and reboot. It use to...
  10. Win 10 update crashes computer

Win 10 update crashes computer: Not sure what happened but kept getting a screen saying problem loading windows 10, then says automatic repair, kept displaying problem, then auto repair. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. Search online suggested bad ram, so I removed one 4gb stick and swapped around, then one...