Windows 10: hoe to turn off pin

Discus and support hoe to turn off pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how to turn this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hoe-to-turn-off-pin/da8886b4-6103-4204-876a-b022ebd6d046 Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sandy452, Feb 22, 2021.

1. sandy452 Win User

hoe to turn off pin

how to turn this off

:)

sandy452, Feb 22, 2021

2. PIN

To resolve this issue with your PIN, follow these step:

• Restart your computer first, then after that, open File Explorer and browse to this location:
    C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC

• Delete everything within that folder.
    • Go to Settings-> Accounts->Sign-in Options.
    • Click Add a PIN again and set your PIN.
    • PIN sign in should work going forward.

Let us know how this turns out.

Marque Lor, Feb 22, 2021
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Feb 22, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

hoe to turn off pin

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks topgundcp,

but I meant to clear the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the People button, not hide or turn off the People button itself.

JayPhi, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

hoe to turn off pin

1. hoe to turn off pin - Similar Threads - hoe turn off

2. How to turn off pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to turn off pin: how to turn this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-pin/da8886b4-6103-4204-876a-b022ebd6d046
  3. Turning Off Using PIN when PC starts up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turning Off Using PIN when PC starts up: When I go to Settings/Accounts/Signin Options/Windows Hello Pin....tap it...REMOVE is Gray/not active. I want to stop being required to enter the PN......how would I do that .........
  4. Turning off pin/password expiration windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off pin/password expiration windows 10 home.: Tried searching google for the answer and guides to do this serviced everything but windows 10 home. Windows 10 pro has features Windows 10 home doesn't have. I'd like to not have to change my password everything month. Get's annoying. Edit: OS: Windows 10 Home CPU:...
  5. Turning off Windows 10 home pin request

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Turning off Windows 10 home pin request: I have new Dell Laptop with windows 10 Home. I want to sign in to Windows store but it keeps requesting a windows hello PIN. I do not have a Windows Hello PIN. In the settings/account/sign in options, it says this option is currently unavailable so I cant disable it....
  6. Pin Scratched Off

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pin Scratched Off: I over scratched the pin of my Windows 10 Pro. Please, how do i go about getting the pin from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-scratched-off/57c0c906-64b4-4519-9297-7907688d754e
  7. How to Turn off Windows 10 password / pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Turn off Windows 10 password / pin: The "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" option is unchecked in netplwiz, "Require sign-in" option in settings is set to "Never", but I'm still asked to enter my PIN everytime. I live alone and don't need any safety measures. There was a 5 year old...
  8. How to turn off password/pin/fingerprint at login?

How to turn off password/pin/fingerprint at login?: I've had this PC for a few months now after having a MacBook. On the MacBook, I could make it so I could completely bypass a login screen and never have to enter a password when the computer went to sleep or was closed. I can't turn this off on my PC. I've tried used the...
  9. turn off windows pin and have unique password

turn off windows pin and have unique password: is there a way to turn off the pin for windows and set a dedicated password for your computer. All i have seen is use outlook password or a pin. I prefer to use one that is unique to the computer submitted by /u/chopsui101 [link] [comments]...
  10. Turn On or Off Require PIN for Projecting to this PC in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Require PIN for Projecting to this PC in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Require PIN for Projecting to this PC in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Require PIN for Pairing when Projecting to this PC in Windows 10 The Projecting to this PC feature uses the Connect app to allow you to wirelessly project your Windows...