Windows 10: Hoew can I get rid of Tic Tac toe lines on my screen?

Discus and support Hoew can I get rid of Tic Tac toe lines on my screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen has grid lines [ two vertical & two horizontal like a giant Tic Tac Toe across the entirety. How can it be removed? Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mitchgalant, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Hoew can I get rid of Tic Tac toe lines on my screen?

My screen has grid lines [ two vertical & two horizontal like a giant Tic Tac Toe across the entirety. How can it be removed? Email is : *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

mitchgalant, Jan 14, 2021

2. how to remove

tic tac toe lines on my screen - can't remove it.

LYNDAPETERSON, Jan 14, 2021
  3. phatdumi Win User
    Tic Tac 97

Was runing for the bus this morning and all i kept hearing comming from my pocket was click click click click and I remember thinking to myself "I never bought a pack of tic tacs" got on the bus reached into my pocket all that was in it was the N97 took
    it out gave it a slight shake and there was clicking sound. **bleep** Nokia???? Anybody else got this? How do I solve this one?

phatdumi, Jan 14, 2021
  4. DRDNA Win User

Hoew can I get rid of Tic Tac toe lines on my screen?

The Hardest Game You Have Played??

Tic-Tac-Toe in any format...anyway to get better than a draw? HELL NO*Cry :cry:*Shadedshun :shadedshu:cry:

DRDNA, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Hoew can I get rid of Tic Tac toe lines on my screen?

1. Hoew can I get rid of Tic Tac toe lines on my screen? - Similar Threads - Hoew rid Tic

2. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  3. How do i get rid of this line on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this line on my screen?: I'm not sure if the image has uploaded but there is a thin white line going across my screen and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I've restarted my laptop and I haven't even touched it for the past couple of weeks....
  4. How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...: How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-lines-on-the-bottom-of/fe10dea6-410b-4324-aaee-b707ad78f28d
  5. How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...

How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...: How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-lines-on-the-bottom-of/fe10dea6-410b-4324-aaee-b707ad78f28d
  6. How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can I get rid of horizontal lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of horizontal lines?: Hi, After installing the new update on Windows I have had horizontal lines appear. I have taken a screen shot like advised and the lines do not show up on there. I also tried the CPU update which was on another post and that seemed to make it worse! What can I do? Thank you...
  8. How can I get rid of horizontal lines?

How can I get rid of horizontal lines?: Hi, After installing the new update on Windows I have had horizontal lines appear. I have taken a screen shot like advised and the lines do not show up on there. I also tried the CPU update which was on another post and that seemed to make it worse! What can I do? Thank you...
  9. How do I get rid of the lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the lines?: What does this mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lines/f1be42d5-af10-4a87-b220-a99a325ba9de
  10. i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!: how do I remove it. I do not know how it got on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/i-have-blocks-like-tic-tac-toe-on-my-screen/3c9c6791-e48a-4307-a9dc-291aa7842ef9