Windows 10: Hogyan tudom eltávolítani a grub rescue-t Windows 10-en belül?

Discus and support Hogyan tudom eltávolítani a grub rescue-t Windows 10-en belül? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, van nekem egy 64 GB-s Samsung SSD-m amin Linux volt. Erre felraktam a Windows 10-et úgy hogy leformáztam az SSD-t teljesen. Felhúztam a Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NagyLevente_01, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Hogyan tudom eltávolítani a grub rescue-t Windows 10-en belül?

Hello, van nekem egy 64 GB-s Samsung SSD-m amin Linux volt. Erre felraktam a Windows 10-et úgy hogy leformáztam az SSD-t teljesen.
    Felhúztam a Windows hibátlanul, viszont ezt írja ki mindig, mikor bekapcsolom a gépet: grub rescue>
    Hogyan tudnám a Linuxos bootloadert eltávolítani és a Windows-t használni?
    Válaszokat előre is köszönöm!

:)

NagyLevente_01, Jan 30, 2021

2. Grub rescue

I install kali linux 2020.2 dual boot with win10 but in the etap of install of Grub it say cannt install grub in dummy so i skip this etap and finish the installation of kali....put when i rebout my laptop i get this error :no such partition

Grub rescue>

So when i write:

Grub rescue>fix prefix=(hd0,gpt4)/boot/grub

Grub rescue>fix root=(hd0,gpt4)

Grub rescue>insmod normal

Grub rescue>normal

I entre to grub table of the kali linux and it contain Win 10

My problem is how i access direct to the grub table of kali linux without get Grub rescue>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Help me

houssemlameche, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Sunil_s93 Win User
    Grub rescue

My laptop is already in off condition, I'm not able to do the first step itself. As soon as I turn on the laptop, grub rescue command appears. What to do in this situation?

Sunil_s93, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Hogyan tudom eltávolítani a grub rescue-t Windows 10-en belül?

Windows 10: Grub rescue mode

Hello Jackson,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

Are you able to boot to Windows 10 with flash drive plugged in?

If you are able to boot to Windows 10 with flash drive plugged in, you may follow the below steps.

a) Press Windows Key + R Key, Run window will appear.

b) Type msconfig and hit enter. System configuration box will open.

c) Click on Boot tab and check if you see Windows 10 Current OS in the box. If you see Linux OS here make sure you have selected Windows 10 Current OS and then click Set as default and OK.

I suggest you to run Startup repair from Advance boot option.

It may ask you to insert the Installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair.

If you don’t have an installation media, you have to create an installation media for that.

You may download an ISO from the below link:

Download Windows 10

Once your media is ready follow the steps.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 CD/ DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.

• Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.

• Click on Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Automatic Repair from Advanced Options screen.

• Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.

• Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive(s) and verify that all required files are intact.
    Reference:

You may also refer to the below link about a similar issue and check if it helps.

Grub rescue

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Hogyan tudom eltávolítani a grub rescue-t Windows 10-en belül?

1. Hogyan tudom eltávolítani a grub rescue-t Windows 10-en belül? - Similar Threads - Hogyan tudom eltávolítani

2. GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error: I am looking to fix this GRUB rescue issue on my computer, last night i shut my PC down before heading off to bed, i turn my PC on this morning and it shows up with a grub rescue command type layput on my screens....
  3. GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error: I am looking to fix this GRUB rescue issue on my computer, last night i shut my PC down before heading off to bed, i turn my PC on this morning and it shows up with a grub rescue command type layput on my screens....
  4. Grub Rescue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grub Rescue: Eh, Another issues i have, Is grub rescue I have a CD disk with windows and when boot it in it gets stuck at 20 now before it was 13 can someone help me. I use a acer e5-571 I tried using a USB but it takes me back to grub....
  5. Grub Rescue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grub Rescue: Eh, Another issues i have, Is grub rescue I have a CD disk with windows and when boot it in it gets stuck at 20 now before it was 13 can someone help me. I use a acer e5-571 I tried using a USB but it takes me back to grub....
  6. Grub Rescue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Grub rescue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grub rescue: I install kali linux 2020.2 dual boot with win10 but in the etap of install of Grub it say cannt install grub in dummy so i skip this etap and finish the installation of kali....put when i rebout my laptop i get this error :no such partition Grub rescue> So when i write:...
  8. Grub rescue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Grub rescue: [IMG]after this unable to go farward https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-rescue/2adc48a2-6601-4988-8e00-59c66e7b20d7
  9. grub rescue error

in Windows 10 Customization
    grub rescue error: After adding Ubuntu along side my windows os I reboot to get "Grub Rescue Mode" errors. How to correct so I can boot to windows or DOS or something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-rescue-error/ee2707d3-feba-4a42-a0e9-4e8506c9a113
  10. grub rescue mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    grub rescue mode: After deleting linux partition, windows is not loading up . It directly goes to grub rescue mode . I have tried all the tutorials in youtube and none help. Plz help.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-rescue-mode/5ba14728-0d5e-44c5-b2fb-3296080ec194