Windows 10: HolidayCalendars_A0088992-079B...

Discus and support HolidayCalendars_A0088992-079B... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently discovered that Mojang accounts have to be migrated to Microsoft. I didn't really have much knowledge about my Microsoft account tho so I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ReTriX_, Oct 25, 2020.

1. ReTriX_ Win User

HolidayCalendars_A0088992-079B...

I recently discovered that Mojang accounts have to be migrated to Microsoft.

I didn't really have much knowledge about my Microsoft account tho so I searched about it, I changed my password because I didn't know it.

Because I changed the password, next day Windows warns me about it, of course. I click on it and it brings me to the "Email & accounts" setting. I saw something called "HolidayCalendars_A0088992-079B-4911-BCC8..." I'm not sure if this is a Microsoft feature or anything, but I was thinking it could be malware, because my pc is acting pretty weird in the last couple months, it's like someone is controlling it. If there is any answer about this weird account then let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Goodbye!

:)

ReTriX_, Oct 25, 2020
  2. AFX79 Win User

Unusual Account

Hi

After seeing a popup message asking me to attend to some account issues, I noticed a new account that has been added but not by me. The account name is HolidayCalendars_A0088992-079B-BCCB-8E046D03.....

Can anybody help identify what account this is? Was this added by Microsoft as it seem to appeared after the latest Win10 update 1903.

Appreciate any help with this.....

AFX79, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Text Size Issue

Hi Ray,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, however I suggest you to update your graphics driver from the manufacturer website and also suggest you to check the steps given by
    Ramesh.Kumar and check if it helps.

Font size problems in Windows 10

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 25, 2020
  4. HolidayCalendars_A0088992-079B...

I recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8. But now when my computer goes to sleep and I press the power button to wake it up, it comes back on and starts like it has been shut off.

Hi Nil,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Likhitha V on February 1, 2016
    in the link provided below and check for status.

Computer reboots on waking up from sleep on Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

HolidayCalendars_A0088992-079B...