Windows 10: HoloLens 2 Development Edition is now available in the United States

Discus and support HoloLens 2 Development Edition is now available in the United States in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; After strong demand for HoloLens 2, we are excited to announce availability of HoloLens 2 Development Edition in the United States. We are expanding to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

HoloLens 2 Development Edition is now available in the United States

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1835733

:)

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

HoloLens Development Edition Updates

Source: HoloLens Development Edition Updates | Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    HoloLens 2 expands to new markets this Fall

Read more: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/bl...dly-available/

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

HoloLens 2 now available at Microsoft Store

HoloLens 2 is the most comfortable mixed reality device available, with industry-leading solutions that deliver an immersive experienceall enhanced by the reliability, security, and scalability of cloud and AI services from Microsoft. Get started right away with off-the-shelf applications or build a custom solution using Microsoft Azure services.

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ho...2/91pnzzznzwcp

HoloLens 2 Development Edition is now available in the United States [​IMG]

See also:

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. HoloLens 2 Development Edition is now available in the United States - Similar Threads - HoloLens Development Edition

2. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  3. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  4. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HoloLens 2 now available at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens 2 now available at Microsoft Store: HoloLens 2 is the most comfortable mixed reality device available, with industry-leading solutions that deliver an immersive experience—all enhanced by the reliability, security, and scalability of cloud and AI services from Microsoft. Get started right away with...
  6. Firefox Reality for HoloLens 2 now available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Reality for HoloLens 2 now available in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Mozilla's Mixed Reality team is excited to announce the first public release of Firefox Reality in the Microsoft store. We announced at Mobile World Congress 2019 that we were working with Microsoft to bring a mixed reality browser to the HoloLens 2 platform, and...
  7. Bing Spotlight now available in the United Kingdom

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Spotlight now available in the United Kingdom: [ATTACH] People searching for news on Bing will now be given a complete overview of stories as part of a new feature launched in the UK today. Spotlight will offer readers the latest headlines, a rundown of how the story has developed over time and relevant social media...
  8. HoloLens Development Edition Updates

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens Development Edition Updates: In the four months since we began shipping Microsoft HoloLens to our developer and commercial partners, we’ve been absolutely amazed at the innovation shown by the creative people and companies building real solutions using HoloLens. From training aircraft mechanics and...
  9. Firefox Quantum available as Beta and Developer Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Quantum available as Beta and Developer Edition: Engines are important, both in cars and in browsers. That’s why we’re so revved up this morning – we’re releasing the Beta of a whole new Firefox, one that’s powered by a completely reinvented, modernized engine. Since the version number – 57 – can’t really convey the...
  10. HoloLens Development Edition Updates

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens Development Edition Updates: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] It has only been two months since we shipped the first Microsoft HoloLens. Every day, we are inspired to see what developers are doing with the device – from improving tasks like ordering dinner, to assisting pathfinding, to...