Windows 10: HoloLens 2 expands to new markets this Fall

Discus and support HoloLens 2 expands to new markets this Fall in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; HoloLens 2 is currently available in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

HoloLens 2 expands to new markets this Fall

Read more: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/bl...dly-available/

:)

Brink, May 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands

Source: Mixed Reality momentum continues in the Modern Workplace and Microsoft HoloLens expands to 29 new markets - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, May 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...2/ba-p/1371494

Brink, May 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19

Source: Microsoft at MWC Barcelona: Introducing Microsoft HoloLens 2 - The Official Microsoft Blog

See also:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. HoloLens 2 expands to new markets this Fall - Similar Threads - HoloLens expands markets

2. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  3. Introducing the new Microsoft Edge for HoloLens 2 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Microsoft Edge for HoloLens 2 Insiders: [img] Experience the best of the Internet in mixed reality! With the new Microsoft Edge on HoloLens 2, you can place browser windows around your physical world, scale them to the size of walls, or have a browser window follow you as you walk around. You can even browse the...
  4. HoloLens 2 now available at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens 2 now available at Microsoft Store: HoloLens 2 is the most comfortable mixed reality device available, with industry-leading solutions that deliver an immersive experience—all enhanced by the reliability, security, and scalability of cloud and AI services from Microsoft. Get started right away with...
  5. Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2: In addition to supporting the deployment and management of Windows 10 devices like laptops, tablets, and desktops, we are taking Windows Autopilot to uncharted territory by introducing the private preview of Windows Autopilot deployment for HoloLens 2! Since Windows...
  6. Mozilla Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2: We are excited to announce that we’re working together with Microsoft to bring the immersive web to one of the most-anticipated mixed reality headsets in the market: HoloLens 2. Building on Microsoft’s years of experience with the current HoloLens, we will work together to...
  7. Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19: This evening at a press event to kickoff MWC Barcelona, I had the pleasure of joining CEO Satya Nadella and Technical Fellow Alex Kipman onstage to talk in depth about Microsoft’s worldview for the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. As part of today’s press event, we...
  8. New HoloLens RS4 Preview Update 5 Build 17134.1008 - May 2

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS4 Preview Update 5 Build 17134.1008 - May 2: In this article, you'll learn more about the HoloLens RS4 Preview. This preview is available to all HoloLens users, however, please note that installing this preview will erase all of your content and restore your device to factory settings. Like any pre-release software, you...
  9. Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands: Microsoft outlines vision for mixed reality in the modern workplace and brings HoloLens to 29 new European markets as demand for mixed reality grows. Today, at Microsoft Future Decoded in London, over 15,000 IT and business decision makers came together to talk about...
  10. Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe: [img] Creative agency partners are developing mixed reality applications for clients such as Paccar, Lowe’s, Red Bull Air Race, CDM Smith, UK Police Forces and Alstom. We know that HoloLens growth is driven in large part by the community of developers and commercial...