Windows 10: HoloLens Development Edition Updates

Discus and support HoloLens Development Edition Updates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] It has only been two months since we shipped the first Microsoft HoloLens. Every day, we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

HoloLens Development Edition Updates

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Brink, May 30, 2016

2. Can the hololense work in the real world?

Hi,

Your questions are outside the scope of this Community.

Here is where you make your enquires and order Development Edition:

Microsoft HoloLens

Microsoft HoloLens

You have to purchase the Development Edition: $3,000

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, May 30, 2016
  3. Can the hololense work in the real world?

Hi Scott

The Hololens is not available to the general public yet.

The Hololens program that Microsoft is offering is for the developers who will be developing apps for the Hololens.

Go to the following website. Click the links on the Blue Menu Bar. Enjoy.

Hololens Main:

Microsoft HoloLens

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, May 30, 2016
Thema:

HoloLens Development Edition Updates

1. HoloLens Development Edition Updates - Similar Threads - HoloLens Development Edition

2. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  3. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  4. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Wipe Windows 11 developer edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wipe Windows 11 developer edition: Hello community,I recently purchased a used computer more specifically a Microsoft surface pro 6. It has windows 11 installed and it’s a developer edition. How do I wipe the computer and just have a “normal” os? I tried to roll back the OS, But that function was blacked...
  6. HoloLens 2 Development Edition is now available in the United States

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens 2 Development Edition is now available in the United States: After strong demand for HoloLens 2, we are excited to announce availability of HoloLens 2 Development Edition in the United States. We are expanding to Canada, Germany, France, UK, Ireland, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, and Italy by the end of the year....
  7. HoloLens Development Edition Updates

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens Development Edition Updates: In the four months since we began shipping Microsoft HoloLens to our developer and commercial partners, we’ve been absolutely amazed at the innovation shown by the creative people and companies building real solutions using HoloLens. From training aircraft mechanics and...
  8. Introducing 1st ever experiences for Microsoft HoloLens Development

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing 1st ever experiences for Microsoft HoloLens Development: I am super excited about today’s announcement that the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition is available for pre-order. We set out on a mission to deliver the world’s first untethered holographic computer and it is amazing to finally be at this point in time where...
  9. HoloLens experience showcase opens for developers at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens experience showcase opens for developers at Microsoft Store: The Microsoft HoloLens team is committed to supporting developers, so they can create innovative applications, useful tools and groundbreaking experiences for HoloLens. We are energized by the response we’ve seen to the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition, recent...
  10. Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Accelerates HoloLens V3 Development, Sidesteps V2: It was a little over two years ago that Microsoft first showed the world HoloLens and the company immediately grabbed headlines around the globe about their new vision for the future of computing. Since that announcement, Microsoft has moved the prototype device into...