Windows 10: HoloLens is a five year journey, first version out within a year

Discus and support HoloLens is a five year journey, first version out within a year in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's Hololens is easily one of the most exciting pieces of technology that the company is working on and if you want to know when you can try it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

HoloLens is a five year journey, first version out within a year

Read more: HoloLens is a five year journey, first version out within a year

Brink, Jul 31, 2015
  2. z3r010 Win User

HoloLens is a five year journey, first version out within a year [​IMG]

:)

z3r010, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    release date of Windows 10 for mobile

Hololens? Yes, a dev kit was announced for $3,000, to ship early next year. We're not at full releases for Hololens yet.

Entegy, Jul 31, 2015
  4. 93tid Win User

What does the error code c101b000 represent?

The problem reoccurs every few months and is usually resolved within 48 hours. It has not been a problem throughout the last five years.

93tid, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Did you place your order yet ?

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jul 31, 2015
  6. z3r010 Win User
    As soon as I can I will *Wink

z3r010, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. HoloLens is a five year journey, first version out within a year - Similar Threads - HoloLens five journey

2. It has been five years is this question ever going to be answered?

in Windows 10 Customization
    It has been five years is this question ever going to be answered?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows-all-moved-to-main-monitor-after/42396920-908c-486f-800b-ff4035337b35 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-has-been-five-years-is-this-question-ever-going/85a173a7-bbb5-4b45-9dea-cda026d1c9d9
  3. Is there a wildcard for the year within a date search?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a wildcard for the year within a date search?: Hello I would like to search for all my photos taken on a specific day, regardless of year e.g. return all photos taken on the 25 December of any year. I am trying to do this with the datetaken property but I can't figure out the wildcard for the year. I have tried:...
  4. What is the wildcard for the year within a date search?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the wildcard for the year within a date search?: Hello I would like to search for all my photos taken on a specific day, regardless of year e.g. return all photos taken on the 25 December of any year. I am trying to do this with the datetaken property but I can't figure out the wildcard for the year. I have tried:...
  5. First ever issue in 5+ years...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First ever issue in 5+ years...: For the first time my PC didn't power off, it was hanging for many minutes (had to hard reset via power button). I'm still on 1909, PC was built in 2015 and have as no issues with updates. I'm yet to power on the computer later, will have to see what caused it. Amy idea what...
  6. Five Year Support Auto Renewal 2020-2025

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Five Year Support Auto Renewal 2020-2025: I received a email from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ….about Auto Renewal 5 Year Support. I did not order....how do I stop this?...
  7. Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year.: Don't know why. I attached my info.
  8. Happy birthday, HoloLens! - One-year Anniversary

in Windows 10 News
    Happy birthday, HoloLens! - One-year Anniversary: qPEVtqtKw0A Exactly 365 days ago, I was onstage at Microsoft’s annual Build conference with my dear friend and colleague Kudo Tsunoda. We had the once in a lifetime privilege of announcing on behalf of our teams that the first Microsoft HoloLens devices had officially...
  9. Gaming on Windows 10 – A Year’s Journey

in Windows 10 News
    Gaming on Windows 10 – A Year’s Journey: Today, we’re celebrating the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and commemorating the first birthday for our latest and greatest OS (July 29) – which, after just one year, lives on more than 350 million devices, ranging from PCs to mobile devices, Xbox One consoles and even...
  10. Free upgrade during the first year

in Windows 10 Support
    Free upgrade during the first year: Sounds good, too good to be 'true'? No matter what I think of Windows 10, it would be kinda stupid not to take up Microsoft on the free upgrade particularly if, like me, you have a standby build of your OS on a separate HD just in case the main drive crashed which I would...