Windows 10: Hololens sensors driver Bug

Discus and support Hololens sensors driver Bug in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is bugreport. I haven't found convenient bugreport form. I have Lenovo Explorer and I have some problem bug with nevest driver 10.0.18362.1162.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ScientistCrazy, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Hololens sensors driver Bug

This is bugreport. I haven't found convenient bugreport form.

I have Lenovo Explorer and I have some problem bug with nevest driver 10.0.18362.1162. The Left controller doesn't work properly, it isn't tracked, because its lights is low. But if I install "10.0.16299.1042 it works properly.

P.S. F**k driver silent installation in Windows 10, I have tried every way to disable auto update for Hololens Sendsors driver, but every time it installs nevest driver.

:)

ScientistCrazy, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Can I install a Windows Bluetooth Driver to HoloLens?

Hi Jun,

To assist you further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is your computer able to detect the Bluetooth driver?
    • Have you tried to plug in the Bluetooth driver to your computer and see if your HoloLens can detect it?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this article and see if any of these worked:

Pair Bluetooth devices

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Aiden M. Win User
    Code 43 On Mixed Reality Headset

To my surprise, changing the drivers did the trick!

I don't think I updated the drivers, I think I chose older drivers. Weird.

It's hard to tell from the version date, Microsoft drivers are always 2006 for some reason.

I went from HoloLens Sensors Version: 10.0.17760.1000 to HoloLens Sensors Version: 10.0.17134.1004

If someone wants to replicate my steps:

1. In device manager, right click the hololens sensors with the yellow triangle

2. Click update driver

3. Browse my computer for driver software

4. Let me pick from a list of available drivers

5. Click on HoloLens Sensors Version: 10.0.17134.1004 - if you don't have these drivers, I think i got them from this link: Download Windows Mixed Reality driver version 10.0.16299.1062 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Aiden M., Oct 20, 2019
  4. Hololens sensors driver Bug

Network requirements for Hololens

Hi Tina,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to know the network requirements for Microsoft HoloLens . I will certainly help you.

Microsoft HoloLens see a wide array of use-cases for developers, commercial organizations, designers, creators, and those seeking a whole new way to be entertained will find unique value in Microsoft HoloLens.

The network requirements solely depends on the purpose you are using with HoloLens to accomplish developing, designing etc.

I suggest you to post your query here for further information
    on Microsoft HoloLens.

Refer the below article for more information on Microsoft HoloLens.

Microsoft HoloLens Frequently Asked Questions

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Hololens sensors driver Bug

1. Hololens sensors driver Bug - Similar Threads - Hololens sensors driver

2. Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?: I have switched my HoloLens into Research mode and used the SensorVisualization and StreamRecorder applications available at https://github.com/microsoft/HoloLens2ForCV/tree/main/Samples. However, I was wonder if there is anyway to live stream this sensor information to my...
  3. Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway to live stream sensor data on HoloLens 2?: I have switched my HoloLens into Research mode and used the SensorVisualization and StreamRecorder applications available at https://github.com/microsoft/HoloLens2ForCV/tree/main/Samples. However, I was wonder if there is anyway to live stream this sensor information to my...
  4. Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken: So one day I opened the computer, expecting the amazing smiley face I love seeing. But then, windows said it was unavailable for some reason. So i checked why and saw some other questions in the Microsoft Community about the same problem. So then I ended up in the Device...
  5. Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken: So one day I opened the computer, expecting the amazing smiley face I love seeing. But then, windows said it was unavailable for some reason. So i checked why and saw some other questions in the Microsoft Community about the same problem. So then I ended up in the Device...
  6. Bio sensor drivers being disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bio sensor drivers being disabled: Hello, I have started to notice that the Bio sensors for fingerprint readers are being disabled inside smartphones for Microsoft Authenticator, and now within Windows 10 the driver is being disabled and deleted. Now the fingerprint works because the laptop must use this to...
  7. Hololens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hololens: It is rumored that the Apple glasses will use the iPhone as a short-range Wi-Fi processing power so the glasses can remain small like regular glasses. And that it'll have an operating system called star port my question is worst case scenario would the Microsoft Surface...
  8. How Microsoft is making its most sensitive HoloLens depth sensor yet

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft is making its most sensitive HoloLens depth sensor yet: [ATTACH] The next-generation HoloLens sensor is a feat of research and design that crams advanced signal processing and silicon engineering into a tiny, reliable module that Microsoft intends to sell to customers and other manufacturers as Project Kinect for Azure. The...
  9. ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?: I have a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. Had Win 8.1 Home, and has been upgraded to Win 10 Home Anniversary Edition. The hard drive went bad, so replaced it and installed Win 10. My issue is, and I have found others having the same issue, is finding the correct driver for what I...
  10. Validity Sensor Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Validity Sensor Driver: Hello, I've been having this issue since yesterday morning. I have been trying to update the driver for my Validity Sensor (VFS451) (fingerprint scanner) to the newest version so Windows Hello activates. I have an EliteBook 8740w, WIndows 10. I've installed drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hololens sensor drivers

2. Amd hololens bug

3. hololens sensor driver