Windows 10: Hololens will not power on

Discus and support Hololens will not power on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a new set of Hololens 2. They powered on and I was able to set them up. Used them for a week. Powered them on last week and was opening email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sagaylord, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Sagaylord Win User

Hololens will not power on

I have a new set of Hololens 2. They powered on and I was able to set them up. Used them for a week. Powered them on last week and was opening email and they just went blank. I have completed a hard reset. This did not fix the issue. The LED next to the power switch has 3 lights flashing on and off. What does this signify and what can I do to fix the issue?

:)

Sagaylord, Feb 21, 2022

2. hololens powered by the 950 and 950xl

The hololen by windows is pricey and I taught it will be a great idea to build a hololen like the Samsung VR but powered by the 950 and 950xl. The 950 and 950xl are very powerful handsets and should work perfectly at least for movies. And this time it will
    be considerable under $150.

Generaldozie, Feb 21, 2022
  3. hololens powered by the 950 and 950xl

Yes I completely understand , virtual reality powered by the 950 and 950xl is what i am asking for. The phone is a very powerful phone but one more feature to make it the best in the market and a more affordable option to the hololens is not a but idea.

Generaldozie, Feb 21, 2022
  4. LCRT Win User

hololens powered by the 950 and 950xl

if you understood it, you wouldn't mention hololens at all. it has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

it is not an affordable version of hololens - because it is NOT the same type of tech. you clearly do not understand the difference.

HOLOLENS is not the same type of product. do not associate VR using a phone with an augmented reality headset. they're not related at all.

Thema:

1. Hololens will not power on - Similar Threads - Hololens power

2. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  3. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  4. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?: I have cloned the repository with the Hololens Webview Example and it works perfectly fine in Unity, likewise for the WinUI 2 app.Once I open the project on the HoloLens2 it crashes after opening it. The HoloLens uses 22621.1252 as the OS, which to my understanding is Windows...
  6. How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?

How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?: I have cloned the repository with the Hololens Webview Example and it works perfectly fine in Unity, likewise for the WinUI 2 app.Once I open the project on the HoloLens2 it crashes after opening it. The HoloLens uses 22621.1252 as the OS, which to my understanding is Windows...
  7. Hololens will not power on

Hololens will not power on: I have a new set of Hololens 2. They powered on and I was able to set them up. Used them for a week. Powered them on last week and was opening email and they just went blank. I have completed a hard reset. This did not fix the issue. The LED next to the power switch has 3...
  8. Hololens will not power on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hololens will not power on: I have a new set of Hololens 2. They powered on and I was able to set them up. Used them for a week. Powered them on last week and was opening email and they just went blank. I have completed a hard reset. This did not fix the issue. The LED next to the power switch has 3...
  9. Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform Powers HoloLens 2

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform Powers HoloLens 2: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), today announced that its Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 850 Mobile Compute Platform will power Microsoft HoloLens 2, allowing enterprise customers to experience richer immersion in a sleek and...
  10. Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850

in Windows 10 News
    Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850: There's been no shortage of leaks, rumors, and outright announcements from Microsoft about the company's next iteration of HoloLens, its standalone holographic PC. One particular rumor came over the summer, claiming that the next-generation device will use Qualcomm's...