Windows 10: Hololens

Discus and support Hololens in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It is rumored that the Apple glasses will use the iPhone as a short-range Wi-Fi processing power so the glasses can remain small like regular glasses.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by siegfriedgreding, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Hololens

It is rumored that the Apple glasses will use the iPhone as a short-range Wi-Fi processing power so the glasses can remain small like regular glasses.

And that it'll have an operating system called star port

my question is worst case scenario would the Microsoft Surface Duo be able to do the same thing for the hololens but using Windows core OS that runs on hololens? Even though the duo is a Android phone

or would it have to be a new reimagined Windows 10 X phone?

:)

siegfriedgreding, Oct 6, 2020

2. Network requirements for Hololens

Hi Tina,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to know the network requirements for Microsoft HoloLens . I will certainly help you.

Microsoft HoloLens see a wide array of use-cases for developers, commercial organizations, designers, creators, and those seeking a whole new way to be entertained will find unique value in Microsoft HoloLens.

The network requirements solely depends on the purpose you are using with HoloLens to accomplish developing, designing etc.

I suggest you to post your query here for further information
    on Microsoft HoloLens.

Refer the below article for more information on Microsoft HoloLens.

Microsoft HoloLens Frequently Asked Questions

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 7, 2020
  3. HoloLens

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking for a Microsoft part number for the HoloLens device.

Ideally, you should see the serial number printed on the device when you flip the device over near the right eye glass.

However, IT administrators can read device hardware info through MDM so devices can be tracked by serial # to see and track HoloLens by device serial number in their MDM console.

For more information, you may refer
    What's new in Microsoft HoloLens

You can also
    Contact HoloLens Support
    for any queries. Make sure to select Mixed Reality in the drop down menu in the support page.

If you are looking for additional information, you can also refer
    HoloLens Help

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 7, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Hololens

Hololens Add-In Not Prompting To Install

Hi,

Skype for HoloLens lets your contacts see what you see, hear what you hear, and draw on their screens in your view. We recommend that you get in touch with our support team for troubleshooting steps on how to install add-ins manually though this
    link:

Thank you.

John Vil, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Hololens

1. Hololens - Similar Threads - Hololens

2. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  3. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  4. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?: I have cloned the repository with the Hololens Webview Example and it works perfectly fine in Unity, likewise for the WinUI 2 app.Once I open the project on the HoloLens2 it crashes after opening it. The HoloLens uses 22621.1252 as the OS, which to my understanding is Windows...
  6. How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?

How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?: I have cloned the repository with the Hololens Webview Example and it works perfectly fine in Unity, likewise for the WinUI 2 app.Once I open the project on the HoloLens2 it crashes after opening it. The HoloLens uses 22621.1252 as the OS, which to my understanding is Windows...
  7. Turn of automatic prompt for eye calibration on HoloLens 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn of automatic prompt for eye calibration on HoloLens 2: Dear all,I have an app for the HoloLens 2 where the user is not able to users due to handicap are not able to use their hands or voice.I want to put on the HoloLens 2 on the user, and when I turn down the visor the program starts. However, the users are frequently prompted to...
  8. Turn of automatic prompt for eye calibration on HoloLens 2

Turn of automatic prompt for eye calibration on HoloLens 2: Dear all,I have an app for the HoloLens 2 where the user is not able to users due to handicap are not able to use their hands or voice.I want to put on the HoloLens 2 on the user, and when I turn down the visor the program starts. However, the users are frequently prompted to...
  9. Turn off confirmation messages of eye calibration in Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off confirmation messages of eye calibration in Hololens 2: Hello,I am developing an application for Hololens 2 controlled by eye-tracking. I have used the "eye calibration checker" script from one of the examples to launch the calibration routine when a new user wears the headset. In order to complete the calibration, the user has to...
  10. Turn off confirmation messages of eye calibration in Hololens 2

Turn off confirmation messages of eye calibration in Hololens 2: Hello,I am developing an application for Hololens 2 controlled by eye-tracking. I have used the "eye calibration checker" script from one of the examples to launch the calibration routine when a new user wears the headset. In order to complete the calibration, the user has to...