Windows 10: Home button Auto-press

Discus and support Home button Auto-press in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently started have a weird problem on my Dell Inspiron 3542. The home button would get activated (not physically) randomly and it causes a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RhythmJuneja, May 9, 2020.

1. Home button Auto-press

I recently started have a weird problem on my Dell Inspiron 3542. The home button would get activated (not physically) randomly and it causes a lot of problems Help

submitted by /u/RhythmJuneja
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RhythmJuneja, May 9, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 9, 2020
  3. w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 9, 2020
  4. Home button Auto-press

Keyboard refreshs button automatically presses

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if that resolves the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to run System File Checker, which will check your system for missing, corrupt or damaged files and attempt to fix them.

Please refer the article on “How to run System File Checker” and check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-gb

Method 2:

DISM:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Home button Auto-press

1. Home button Auto-press - Similar Threads - Home button Auto

2. Keyboard auto pressing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard auto pressing: I tried disabling the internal keyboard and its still automatically pressing, I also tried to disconnect my external keyboard and its still pressing its getting very annoying I tried everything I tried a battery reset I tried disabling the internal keyboard none of them works...
  3. Keyboard auto pressing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard auto pressing: I tried disabling the internal keyboard and its still automatically pressing, I also tried to disconnect my external keyboard and its still pressing its getting very annoying I tried everything I tried a battery reset I tried disabling the internal keyboard none of them works...
  4. Keyboard auto pressing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 Home button does not work, it presses Win +H

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home button does not work, it presses Win +H: Hi everyone,I have HP slim Bluetooth keyboard connected to a windows 11 laptop.The home button does not work at all. When I paired this keyboard with another laptop on windows 10 then it works fine.I tested the keyboard online with a keyboard tester and I found when I press...
  6. Key auto pressing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key auto pressing: My laptop auto pressing key C and i stuck in lock screen. How to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-auto-pressing/db37615f-6eee-487e-869f-842e7996ae9d
  7. Key auto pressing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key auto pressing: My laptop auto pressing key C and i stuck in lock screen. How to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-auto-pressing/db37615f-6eee-487e-869f-842e7996ae9d
  8. Key auto pressing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Auto key pressing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto key pressing: How am i suppose to solve auto pressing key, its giving me headache, feels like smashing my pc..need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-key-pressing/12706771-a286-41b8-badf-28c96716e98c
  10. JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button: Hi when I plugin my ps4 controller via usb then open up joytokey and press a button on the controller for example the x button it somehow shows other buttons being pressed even though i am not pushing them buttons can any please help me as to why this is happening thanks i...