Windows 10: home button on bezal.

Discus and support home button on bezal. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The home button on bezel dose not work, have I accidentally turned it off ? I am in tablet mode and its a surface 3 . The button does vibrate. Found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bob28, May 27, 2016.

1. bob28 Win User

home button on bezal.

The home button on bezel dose not work, have I accidentally turned it off ? I am in tablet mode and its a surface 3 . The button does vibrate. Found solution, the Setting is in the surface app ,

:)

bob28, May 27, 2016
  2. nack---01 Win User

Camera Button on Home Screen

On e71 it is possible to remove Camera Button from home screen. Go to settings/general/personalisation/home screen/key shortcuts.

nack---01, May 27, 2016
  3. inzider Win User
    Camera Button on Home Screen

It is possible to remove the Camera Button on the Home Screen ?

Because of my previouse phone, I am used to press the right Selection Key many times in a row to go back to the home screen. I know that the End Key would solve this problem.

inzider, May 27, 2016
Thema:

home button on bezal.

1. home button on bezal. - Similar Threads - home button bezal

2. Windows 10 Home Start Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Start Button: All Windows 10 Home icons on taskbar show up and work except for the Start button which causes the taskbar to lower and disappear when clicked. I've tried System Restore and other suggestions but the Start button will not pop up and show apps. Any suggestions?...
  3. Home button Auto-press

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Home button Auto-press: I recently started have a weird problem on my Dell Inspiron 3542. The home button would get activated (not physically) randomly and it causes a lot of problems Help submitted by /u/RhythmJuneja [link] [comments]...
  4. Home button is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Home button is not working: So the home button on my keyboard doesn't work. It's clean and it registers on a keyboard tester online. However, it doesn't bring to the beginning of the line for some reason. Oddly enough ctrl and alt home works, but not home itself. The onscreen home doesn't work either....
  5. Home button Ghost Touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Home button Ghost Touch: i have problem with my laptop my pc use home button by itself sometimes it keep selecting recycle bin in my top left corner and in youtube too please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-button-ghost-touch/642551e5-1ba0-41a4-ac1f-b525f4da99af
  6. Remap Home button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remap Home button: Hello, I have a MX3-L wireless airmouse/keyboard and would like to remap the Home button on it to a combination of keys. I want to use the Home button for starting a new window of Firefox (Ctrl+N). Default page for Firefox is google.com. If I press the Home button while the...
  7. windows home button not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows home button not working: hello everyone, Recectly I have made updates in Windows 10 and now system is upto date. But after the updates the window button with Windows logo of my brand new laptop is not working.i checked for new updates there is no updates remining.Also Omen command center also...
  8. home button

in Browsers and Email
    home button: I have set yahoo as my home page, when I open edge that is what opens, if I go to another site and then hit the home button msn opens, I check in settings and yahoo is still my home page, I close edge and reopen and yahoo is there, why is it doing this and how do I stop msn...
  9. Home & End Button

in Browsers and Email
    Home & End Button: [img] How do you prevent this pop-up up/down arrow from showing in the lower right browser window. 47116
  10. Edge Home button...

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Home button...: Strike 2 here.... Still have no Home button. And I've turned on the add Home button in advanced settings. I even followed a link I saw on this web site to add it to the registry.... still no home button. Do I have a faulty Edge here?*Redface 20528