Windows 10: Home group in windows 10??

Discus and support Home group in windows 10?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi i have 3 new windows 10 computers, and im trying to set up a network so i can share printers and files. I searched for homegroup options but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Susan gron, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Home group in windows 10??

Hi

i have 3 new windows 10 computers, and im trying to set up a network so i can share printers and files. I searched for homegroup options but there are none.

I searched online and am learning homegroup has been disabled in this version. Can anyone help on how to setup sharing between computers with the same network (wifi)?

ive tried onedrive, but i dont like it since its sharing through a cloud, and i have some programs (ie quickbooks) that need to be opened directly from a shared drive when multiple users are logged in in order to save all work. Please let me know asap. Thanks

:)

Susan gron, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Home group in windows 10??

Delta6326, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Home group in windows 10??

1. Home group in windows 10?? - Similar Threads - Home group

2. No Grouping In Home Tab In File Explorer [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Grouping In Home Tab In File Explorer [Windows 11]: Since upgrading to Windows 11 22H2, I have observed that the recent files, quick access files, and MS Office files are not being grouped under their respective categories as intended. {below Image]The options Group by and Sort are also greyed out. [Below Image]EditionWindows...
  3. No Grouping In Home Tab In File Explorer [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Grouping In Home Tab In File Explorer [Windows 11]: Since upgrading to Windows 11 22H2, I have observed that the recent files, quick access files, and MS Office files are not being grouped under their respective categories as intended. {below Image]The options Group by and Sort are also greyed out. [Below Image]EditionWindows...
  4. Enable Group Policy Editor-Windows 11 Home

Enable Group Policy Editor-Windows 11 Home: How do I enable gpedit.msc in Windows 11 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-group-policy-editor-windows-11-home/de701dd3-bf69-4dbb-a5e2-eb17940ff92f
  5. Enable Group Policy Editor-Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Group Policy Editor-Windows 11 Home: How do I enable gpedit.msc in Windows 11 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-group-policy-editor-windows-11-home/de701dd3-bf69-4dbb-a5e2-eb17940ff92f
  6. Why is Group Policy Client running on my Windows 10 Home PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Group Policy Client running on my Windows 10 Home PC?: Currently the PC is under a suspected malware attack, and I'm trying to isolate the root cause.There is a service that by all rights shouldn't be there: A Workgroup Policy Client used for Enterprise Software. My PC is a home PC, with me as the only viable adminstrator, I also...
  7. Why is Group Policy Client running on my Windows 10 Home PC?

Why is Group Policy Client running on my Windows 10 Home PC?: Currently the PC is under a suspected malware attack, and I'm trying to isolate the root cause.There is a service that by all rights shouldn't be there: A Workgroup Policy Client used for Enterprise Software. My PC is a home PC, with me as the only viable adminstrator, I also...
  8. How to change group policy in HOME edition?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change group policy in HOME edition?: I would like to remove the yellow highlighted restitutions.* REALLY, I need to press another menu for spell check? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-group-policy-in-home-edition/bbebd84e-5d7e-4d57-b54e-7594e433a584
  9. How to change group policy in HOME edition?

How to change group policy in HOME edition?: I would like to remove the yellow highlighted restitutions.* REALLY, I need to press another menu for spell check? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-group-policy-in-home-edition/bbebd84e-5d7e-4d57-b54e-7594e433a584
  10. How to change group policy in HOME edition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade