Windows 10: HOME ICON APPEARS ON DESKTOP IN WIN 11 22H2 VERSION

Discus and support HOME ICON APPEARS ON DESKTOP IN WIN 11 22H2 VERSION in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently upgraded my desktop system to Win 11 version 22H2 with a fresh install. I've copied a folder on the desktop from another internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ERDO78, Sep 24, 2022.

1. ERDO78 Win User

HOME ICON APPEARS ON DESKTOP IN WIN 11 22H2 VERSION

Hello, I've recently upgraded my desktop system to Win 11 version 22H2 with a fresh install. I've copied a folder on the desktop from another internal HDD. After sometime I deleted the folder. However an icon named as "Home" appeared suddenly on the desktop. It is not a shortcut, and opens the quick access files when left clicked. There is no option to delete it in the right click options. It does not exist in the desktop icon settings of the themes, so it is impossible to check or uncheck its box in order to display or remove. It dissappears when I refresh the desktop page, or when I check or

:)

ERDO78, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Sep 24, 2022
  3. When Windows 11 22H2 version will be released?

Actually, it is already released to Windows Insiders Members.

If you want to see some of the features of Windows 11 version 22H2 you can check over here>

Windows 11 22H2 Coming with HUGE Improvements | 3 Biggest Improvements/Features of Windows 11

LearnTech1, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Rigel-07 Win User

Windows 11 22H2 not showing in Release Preview.

Hey, I recently joined the insider program to get a release preview build of the Windows 11 22H2 version. I have tried a lot of times, but the 22H2 update won't show up in the updates section. I have tried restarting my PC and even restarting Windows Insider Service and Windows Update Service. Is this happening only to me or everyone else?

My current version : Win 11 Home Build 22000.829

Rigel-07, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

1. HOME ICON APPEARS ON DESKTOP IN WIN 11 22H2 VERSION - Similar Threads - HOME ICON APPEARS

2. Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...: I'm using Windows 11 Home version 22H2. I'm experiencing files not opening, access to photos not available. When I check Settings/Windows Security, nothing populates the screen, it is completely blank. Any suggestions?...
  3. Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...: I'm using Windows 11 Home version 22H2. I'm experiencing files not opening, access to photos not available. When I check Settings/Windows Security, nothing populates the screen, it is completely blank. Any suggestions?...
  4. Lag on Windows 11 Home 22H2 Desktop

Lag on Windows 11 Home 22H2 Desktop: Ever since buying this PC I have been experiencing frequent lag while using Windows, almost exclusively. While I notice micro stutter when playing games, the lag is incredibly evident when navigating my file system, which frequently stalls to a horrendous extent. Even simply...
  5. Lag on Windows 11 Home 22H2 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Windows 11 Home 22H2 Desktop: Ever since buying this PC I have been experiencing frequent lag while using Windows, almost exclusively. While I notice micro stutter when playing games, the lag is incredibly evident when navigating my file system, which frequently stalls to a horrendous extent. Even simply...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 desktop icons: After upgrading to 22H2, my desktop no longer retains the icon setup I had. Now, every time I turn on my computer, my desktop icons are scattered randomly. This is quite annoying....
  7. Windows 11 22H2 desktop icons

Windows 11 22H2 desktop icons: After upgrading to 22H2, my desktop no longer retains the icon setup I had. Now, every time I turn on my computer, my desktop icons are scattered randomly. This is quite annoying....
  8. HOME ICON APPEARS ON DESKTOP IN WIN 11 22H2 VERSION

HOME ICON APPEARS ON DESKTOP IN WIN 11 22H2 VERSION: Hello, I've recently upgraded my desktop system to Win 11 version 22H2 with a fresh install. I've copied a folder on the desktop from another internal HDD. After sometime I deleted the folder. However an icon named as "Home" appeared suddenly on the desktop. It is not a...
  9. Windows 11 version 22H2 appears to be feature complete

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 version 22H2 appears to be feature complete: The first feature update for Windows 11 has been declared as feature complete. Microsoft released Windows 11 in late 2021 to the public and revealed in that year that it plans to release a single feature update per year for Windows 11 and 10 going forward. [ATTACH] This...
  10. No icons appear on desktop

No icons appear on desktop: Files don't appear on desktop but do in the desktop folder in the file explorer. The recycle bin icon turned into that gray rectangle at the top of the desktop that stretches the entire width of the screen. Icons don't appear in the desktop icon settings....