Windows 10: Home Icon

Discus and support Home Icon in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just updated from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro this past week. Thank You Microsoft for letting me do that free. But one thing I so miss is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveVan De Cappelle, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Home Icon

I just updated from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro this past week. Thank You Microsoft for letting me do that free. But one thing I so miss is the Home Icon on my home screen. Is there any way to add the Home Icon to my home screen?

:)

DaveVan De Cappelle, Dec 14, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Home Icon

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

Home Icon

1. Home Icon - Similar Threads - Home Icon

2. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  3. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  4. HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....: 1. Research says it is the new name for Quick Access. What I don't undersatnd is it's inherit redundancy. My Quick Access Icons appear just under home. One mouse click and I'm done. Now the plan is I must look at the items in Quick Access all day but I'm supposed to do an...
  5. HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....

HOME icon functionality and redundancy. HOME is still a mystery to me.....: 1. Research says it is the new name for Quick Access. What I don't undersatnd is it's inherit redundancy. My Quick Access Icons appear just under home. One mouse click and I'm done. Now the plan is I must look at the items in Quick Access all day but I'm supposed to do an...
  6. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  7. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  8. Windows 11 Home immer weiße Icons auf dem Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home immer weiße Icons auf dem Desktop: Hallo,Ich habe OneDrive, und da wird der Desktop mit synchronisiert. Mal sind alle Icons ok., dann am nächsten Tag sind wieder 3 Icons wieder weiß.Auch aus dem Startmenü die Apps neu auf den Desktop ziehen, bringt nichts.Denn die Icons werden direkt wieder...
  9. Windows 11 Home immer weiße Icons auf dem Desktop

Windows 11 Home immer weiße Icons auf dem Desktop: Hallo,Ich habe OneDrive, und da wird der Desktop mit synchronisiert. Mal sind alle Icons ok., dann am nächsten Tag sind wieder 3 Icons wieder weiß.Auch aus dem Startmenü die Apps neu auf den Desktop ziehen, bringt nichts.Denn die Icons werden direkt wieder...
  10. Is there any way to set my Home tab/Quick Access icons back to any bigger size than that...

Is there any way to set my Home tab/Quick Access icons back to any bigger size than that...: I've got custom made icons for just about everything and since I cycle my Quick access stuff almost every day it's very useful to see instantly which is which, especially, when some of the folders are called the same, but belong to a different root directory. I'm sorry if I'm...