Windows 10: Home LAN unable to share with all computers

Discus and support Home LAN unable to share with all computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 3 computers running Windows 10 Pro and 1 computer running Windows 10Home. All 3 Pro computers can see each other and share files. All 3Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Senior Bill, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Home LAN unable to share with all computers

I have 3 computers running Windows 10 Pro and 1 computer running Windows 10Home. All 3 Pro computers can see each other and share files. All 3Pro computers can see the Windows 10 Home computer but cannot see any of theHome computer's shared folders or files. The Home computer can see all 3Pro computers and their shared folders and files.

Specifically, while in the files explorer on a Pro computer and I double click on theHome computer icon, I get either a error code 0x80070035 or cannot access \\Home-computer-name.

I think I've read all of the "try this" without any luck. My only work-around is if I type in \\Home-computer-name\users\mystuff, I can access the mystuff folder.

Is this all a pesty bug or can a Windows 10 Pro computer share filesboth ways with a Windows 10 Home computer?

Thanks

Senior Bill

:)

Senior Bill, Dec 27, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Dec 27, 2019
  4. hispanico Win User

Home LAN unable to share with all computers

No shared folder are accessible from lan or my computer

I change my motherboard with windows 10 (1809) and all seem ok, but i find that all my share folder are inaccessible from others computer on my lan and also by me... i read a lot of web pages but not solution found.
    I problem is show:

"The device or resource (xxx) is not configured to accept connections on the "File and Printer Sharing (SMB)" port.

I annexe some screenshot
    I think, but is a my personal idea that the problem is NETBIOS disable, but its is impossible to change in active
    BUT print share on lan is view yet others computer !?!

Please give some suggestions
    Thank
    Hispa

P.S. i read and apply all istructions in
    Share Files and Folders Over a Network in Windows 10

- - - Updated - - -

PLS...UP

Hispa

- - - Updated - - -

I try many options but not solve... while trying i digit \\localhost and my folder are accessible ?!?
    What means ?

Thank
    Hispa

- - - Updated - - -

...SOLVED disable Ipv6 and all come back normally

Hispa

hispanico, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Home LAN unable to share with all computers

1. Home LAN unable to share with all computers - Similar Threads - Home LAN unable

2. share files between two pcs on home lan ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    share files between two pcs on home lan ethernet: I have a PC at home connected by ethernet to a router. This shows as Network 5 in Network and Sharing Centre.I have another PC in another room connected via ethernet to the same router. This shows as Network 2 In its Network and Sharing Centre. I've tried everything I can...
  3. share files between two pcs on home lan ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    share files between two pcs on home lan ethernet: I have a PC at home connected by ethernet to a router. This shows as Network 5 in Network and Sharing Centre.I have another PC in another room connected via ethernet to the same router. This shows as Network 2 In its Network and Sharing Centre. I've tried everything I can...
  4. Unable to ping a machine on a Windows home LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to ping a machine on a Windows home LAN: We have a new Windows 11 Home pc. We have a computer on the same subnet where we share files. Windows firewall has been turned off on both machines. The subnet is 192.168.1.x / 24. We can ping 192.168.1.110 from the two computers 192.1638.1.75 and 192.168.1.159 can both ping...
  5. Unable to ping a machine on a Windows home LAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to ping a machine on a Windows home LAN: We have a new Windows 11 Home pc. We have a computer on the same subnet where we share files. Windows firewall has been turned off on both machines. The subnet is 192.168.1.x / 24. We can ping 192.168.1.110 from the two computers 192.1638.1.75 and 192.168.1.159 can both ping...
  6. Sharing a folder on home private LAN

Sharing a folder on home private LAN: On my private LAN I want to share documents on system A with system B. System A's File Explorer shows that the Network folder displays both systems listed first is system B - as DESKTOP-FLKD0I5, then system A as DESKTOP-NG6EJEC. That's all. In system A's File Explorer I...
  7. Home network - computers unable to connect for folder sharing

Home network - computers unable to connect for folder sharing: Hi I have Windows10 Home (ver 1909) installed on 2 compters on my home network. Computer 1 - connected to main router (via ethernet). Computer 2 - connected to Access Point (via ethernet). The AP is connected to the main router (ethernet) and the IP addresses of each...
  8. Windows 10 Home LAN and Network Shares Problems

Windows 10 Home LAN and Network Shares Problems: I am at my wits end. What in the world has Microsoft done to the networking and shares access in Windows 10. I have spent days of research trying to solve the "access not allowed", "cannot access network path", cannot map to my NAS, cannot see other computer on my network....
  9. LAN file sharing

LAN file sharing: I want to file share between my desktop computer, which has an ethernet connection to the router and my laptop which is connected by wifi. The desktop connection is called N***** 6 and the wifi network is called B*********R. The laptop can't "see" the desktop and vice versa....
  10. "Permissions" problems: can't share files on home LAN computers

"Permissions" problems: can't share files on home LAN computers: I've got a LAN in my home/office with 5 machines now running Win 10 and I've not been able to transfer files between them due to "permission problems". These were all running Win 7 and sharing files with no problems but now I'm blocked. I've made every "advanced" change I can...