Windows 10: Home license instead of Pro, what are my options

Discus and support Home license instead of Pro, what are my options in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently changed the motherboard for an OEM copy of win 10 and invalidated my previous activation. At this point, my goal in purchasing a license is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by winactivatemission, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Home license instead of Pro, what are my options

I recently changed the motherboard for an OEM copy of win 10 and invalidated my previous activation. At this point, my goal in purchasing a license is only to remove the watermark etc. I purchased a windows 10 home edition for the license key, and upon entering it realized I had 'pro' edition prior and the key is still not valid. There is no option to refund a Win 10 purchase from the website.

How can I return/refund windows 10 home edition? I literally cannot use the license key and that was the whole point.

I want to buy the pro edition.

:)

winactivatemission, Feb 1, 2019

2. Mistake when I bought the license (Home instead of Pro)

Hi guys,

I just bought a Windows Home license but I realized that I need a Windows Pro license instead. How can I upgrade the license that I just bought?

Thanks.

HectorSurjan, Feb 1, 2019
  3. renz496 Win User
    Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Feb 1, 2019
  4. PRE
    pre Win User

Home license instead of Pro, what are my options

Minimise to systray instead of exit option?

Hi, not sure if this is in beta version but could I suggest the above option when closing ATitool in the taskbar or x? I keep on closing it by accident.

Thema:

Home license instead of Pro, what are my options

1. Home license instead of Pro, what are my options - Similar Threads - Home license instead

2. Windows 11 Home FPP upgraded to Pro ... What happens to the Home license ? Could it be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home FPP upgraded to Pro ... What happens to the Home license ? Could it be...: Windows 11 Home FPP upgraded to Pro ... What happens to the Home license ? Could it be used to other computer ?Do not make me share my laptops info I think it is not adequate , nonsense to ask for that for to answer this question !...
  3. Windows 11 Home FPP upgraded to Pro ... What happens to the Home license ? Could it be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home FPP upgraded to Pro ... What happens to the Home license ? Could it be...: Windows 11 Home FPP upgraded to Pro ... What happens to the Home license ? Could it be used to other computer ?Do not make me share my laptops info I think it is not adequate , nonsense to ask for that for to answer this question !...
  4. what is the price of windows home to pro license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the price of windows home to pro license key?: what is the price of windows home to pro license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-price-of-windows-home-to-pro-license/002ee286-17c5-4933-8ed2-1f2d68ad4d63
  5. what is the price of windows home to pro license key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the price of windows home to pro license key?: what is the price of windows home to pro license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-price-of-windows-home-to-pro-license/002ee286-17c5-4933-8ed2-1f2d68ad4d63
  6. Windows home instead of pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows home instead of pro: i used a bootable media to reboot my pc but the time i put my product key back in my pc it showed windows 10 home instead of windows 10 pro. what i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-home-instead-of-pro/d2e64bdf-2e99-493c-8d6c-4531079f85ac
  7. Accidently installed pro instead of home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidently installed pro instead of home: HI all a complete newbie here, My problem is that I have installed Windows 10 pro instead of the Home edition, my laptop says I have the digital licence for the Home edition and I need to install Windows 10 Home but I cannot find anywhere for a free download etc, I haven't...
  8. My Pro license got changed to Home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Pro license got changed to Home?: So today I made my monthly full format to my PC and I couldn't activate my license (which automatically gets activated since it's a digital license). When I clicked troubleshoot, it said that I was running Pro while my license was Home. I unplugged and plugged in some SATA...
  9. Installation setup Home instead of Pro.

Installation setup Home instead of Pro.: Today I had to do a clean install of Win10 which I did from a USB with the Win 10 install software on it. When completed the installation I notice it is now running 10 Home. When I run ShowKey it seems that the installation has picked up the original 8.1 OEM key from...
  10. Windows 10 Home instead of Pro

Windows 10 Home instead of Pro: Hi, I'm having an issue trying to install Windows 10 PRO. Right now I have a 7 home version pre-installed, and I'm trying to install Windows 10 PRO with my OEM key. When I download W10 form Microsoft website and create the bootable device, after starting the...