Windows 10: Home-Network doesn't work

Discus and support Home-Network doesn't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Created a home network with my desktop (WIN XP/SP3) and Notebook (WIN7/SP1). Access and Data Transfer between the 2 devices all OK. Now tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ricky Sujan, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Home-Network doesn't work

Hi,
    Created a home network with my desktop (WIN XP/SP3) and Notebook (WIN7/SP1). Access and Data Transfer between the 2 devices all OK.
    Now tried to add 2 further devices to the network using all recommended procedures for WIN 10:
    a) Desktop and b) Laptop, both with WIN 10 64-Bit Version 1803.
    Result: The older devices show the new Desktop a) but access is denied (message: consult Admin), the new Laptop b) is not shown.
    The new Desktop shows only itself and my TV and the new Laptop also shows only itself (and that not always) and the TV.

What am I missing or doing wrong?
    Any assistance will be appreciated,
    Ricky

:)

Ricky Sujan, Nov 7, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 7, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Home-Network doesn't work

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Home-Network doesn't work

1. Home-Network doesn't work - Similar Threads - Home Network doesn't

2. "Show available Network" doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Show available Network" doesn't work: We got a new router for a replacement of our old one. My laptop needed a new network since we have a new router. However when I to click on "Show available Network", there's no response or nothing happens.I tried restarting my PC but to no success can anyone help?...
  3. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network: Hi,Really need your help here,Windows doesn't recognize the 5Ghz network in my homeFirst of all the layout:- My network is via Linksys Velop.- The Computer is a Lenovo Laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro - 21H2 that's connected via an Edimax 1200ac usb dongle.The problem:-...
  4. Home Networking not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Networking not working: I have Win10 on 2 PC's. I have all of the home network settings set to let me see each PC on the other. No passwords, sharing set to everyone the whole 9 yards. I cannot see my PC's on each other. They used to be there. It seems like this happens over and over. I tinker...
  5. Home Networking not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home Networking not working: I have Win10 on 2 PC's. I have all of the home network settings set to let me see each PC on the other. No passwords, sharing set to everyone the whole 9 yards. I cannot see my PC's on each other. They used to be there. It seems like this happens over and over. I tinker...
  6. Home Networking not working

7. Home Network Not Working Correctly

Home Network Not Working Correctly: Hi I recently upgraded one of my two networked computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Prior to this both computers run Windows 7 and the Network worked fine. The internet continues to connect on both computers. Computer 1 = DESKTOP-EPOU586 Computer 2 = HP_ELITE...
  8. Change from Business to Home network doesn't stick

in Windows 10 Support
    Change from Business to Home network doesn't stick: When I change from This computer is part of a Business network to This is a Home computer then reboot, then change doesn't stick. It goes right back to Business Network. All I have are two Desktops (Win 10 and Win 7) and two Laptops (both Win 10). I don't remember setting...
  9. Firewall & Network protection doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Firewall & Network protection doesn't work: Hello, I had several anti-virus programs installed on my computer. Recently a friend told me it is better to have the regular firewall that Microsoft offers. so I uninstalled them and tried to run the default one, but it didn't work. it says: "Action needed in AVG update...
  10. Laptop not working on home or work networks

Laptop not working on home or work networks: When I got up yesterday morning and tried to check the weather, I found my internet not working correctly. I was connected to my home network. When I hovered my pointer over the wifi symbol on the taskbar, it informed me that I was connected to my home network and had...