Windows 10: Home network user name and password

Discus and support Home network user name and password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where can I find the Windows 10 Home network user name and password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John E Pierce, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Home network user name and password

Where can I find the Windows 10 Home network user name and password

:)

John E Pierce, Feb 5, 2020

2. mobile hotspot user name and password windows 10

Hi Jerry,

The network name and password that you see on your mobile hotspot is automatically set by Windows as default. If you wish to change these information, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Settings in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Select Mobile hotspot.
    • Click Edit.
    • Type in your desired network name and password.
    • Click Save.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Feb 5, 2020
  3. MCK
    mck Win User
    How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

4. Home network user name and password

how to delete user password?

Hi Susilo,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether the accounts are local account or Microsoft account. Are you trying to remove the login password?

If you are trying to remove the login password, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key + R to open command prompt, and type "netplwiz"
    • Uncheck "user must enter user name and password to use this computer", then click "ok"
    • Enter your user name and password, then click "ok"
    • Restart your computer.
    I would like to inform you that it is recommended to activate the password for security reasons.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Home network user name and password

1. Home network user name and password - Similar Threads - Home network user

2. Password Admin Account Windows 10 Home - 'The User Name Or Password Is Incorrect'.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Admin Account Windows 10 Home - 'The User Name Or Password Is Incorrect'.: Password not accepted when logging into admin account from command prompt - 'The User Name Or Password Is Incorrect'.Am using a PC running Windows 10 Home Edition....
  3. Home network name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home network name: Hi,When I troubleshooted my hard wired hard wire home network, I got a message showing the path to another PC was't correct. I noticed it related to my Home Network Name.How can I view/access/rename my Home Network name in Win10?Thanks...
  4. Home network name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home network name: Hi,When I troubleshooted my hard wired hard wire home network, I got a message showing the path to another PC was't correct. I noticed it related to my Home Network Name.How can I view/access/rename my Home Network name in Win10?Thanks...
  5. Home network name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. passwords and user names

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    passwords and user names: Irrespective of using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome I need to sign in all programs from scratch, plugging in the user name and password, every time I turn on the computer or even sometimes when I just go out of a program and back in. This is true for all programs, eg....
  7. Network Drive is not accessible: The user name or password is incorrect.

Network Drive is not accessible: The user name or password is incorrect.: Hi all, I'm having issues retaining connection to my network drives home network Synology NAS on reboot. To start: I believe this is a Windows problem, as I had the drives mapped to this same machine before I did a clean windows install. I have no problems connection to,...
  8. (Network Drive) is not accessible: The user name or password is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Network Drive) is not accessible: The user name or password is incorrect.: [ATTACH] Hi all, I'm having issues retaining connection to my network drives (home network Synology NAS) on reboot. To start: I believe this is a Windows problem, as I had the drives mapped to this same machine before I did a clean windows install. I have no problems...
  9. network name and/or password

network name and/or password: How do I change network name and/or password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-name-andor-password/f2345320-4ba5-437d-9a21-e027dfa28544
  10. User names and Passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    User names and Passwords: I recently upgraded to Windows 10. It is set to save passwords and asks whether or not I want it to save, which I do. But when I go back to that webpage, it isn't filling in my ID & PW. What do I need to do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network user name

2. network username

3. network credentials windows 10 where to find

4. network credentials windows 10 find password,
  5. how do i find network credentials username