Windows 10: Home network

Discus and support Home network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can any one tell me why I can no longer connect to my home network from my laptop as I did before ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MickeyGee_062, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Home network

Can any one tell me why I can no longer connect to my home network from my laptop as I did before ??

:)

MickeyGee_062, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Home network

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Home network

1. Home network - Similar Threads - Home network

2. How to connect two computers on a home network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect two computers on a home network?: I have a Win7 PC and a Win10 laptop. They are successfully connected to the same router (PC is wired, laptop is wifi). They are on the same Homegroup, which is set as a private network on both. File sharing is turned on for both in every way imaginable. However... The...
  3. Home Networking – Windows cannot access \\Laptop

Home Networking – Windows cannot access \\Laptop: Hi, For several reasons I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my Laptop and I can no longer access my Laptop from any other PCs on my home network. This feature was working well before I reinstalled Windows. When I open File Explorer and click from another PC on any of the PCs...
  4. Home Network

Home Network: Before the last Win 10 update, my laptop could connect to my desktop and share files. Now it tells me my laptop is not authorized. What do I need to do? Thanks for the help....
  5. W10 Home Network - File Sharing?

W10 Home Network - File Sharing?: after HomeGroup was removed in April 2018, I can't figure out how to share my files/folders over a network. I went into the [properties] of each of my drives > [Sharing] > [Advanced Sharing] > set [permissions] > [Apply] then what do i do? right-click file/folder, select...
  6. file sharing with another computer on home network

file sharing with another computer on home network: We 're using Windows 10 on two desktops in our home. Both are connected to Internet by RJ-45 Ethernet cables. How can I set up file sharing so that I can save files from one computer to the other?...
  7. home network with Vista, 2 Windows 10 and Freecom Netdrive

home network with Vista, 2 Windows 10 and Freecom Netdrive: Unitl recently all these machines were reachable on my ethernet network. Now although the Network app on the Vista machine finds all the devices it cannot browse either of the the windows 10 shares - the dreaded access denied message appears. The Networking and sharing...
  8. Cannot connect to a specific website when connected to my home network

Cannot connect to a specific website when connected to my home network: I have attempted to access a specific website - my work's webmail - from my home network, Frontier, and have never been able to access. Whether it's via the wired connection on my desktop, to wifi connected to my notebook or iPhone. When I disconnect from the wifi on my...
  9. How do you share USB WebCam over Home Network

How do you share USB WebCam over Home Network: I have a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam set up on PC1 which is a USB device. How can I use that camera on Laptop1? Laptop1 is on the same network ad PC1. I want to be able to select the webcam from PC1 to use for applications on Laptop1 that use Webcams. 122279
  10. Sharing 2 Win 10 computers on a home network

Sharing 2 Win 10 computers on a home network: I have tried to do this but get asked for name and password, I've tried using both on both machines but always says wrong. Every time I search it points to turning password off in Network and Sharing Centre but this is not an option on either machine. Any ideas please?...