Windows 10: Home Office

Discus and support Home Office in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have installed 3 new PC's in our church office. I have made numerous attempts to network the Windows 10 Pro PC's. The only PC that will see all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SherryHaase, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Home Office

I have installed 3 new PC's in our church office. I have made numerous attempts to network the Windows 10 Pro PC's. The only PC that will see all computers is a PC running an SQL database for one of their applications they use. The other 2 PC's are unable to either see each other or when they can see each other they are getting the error message 0X80070035.

I found some instructions for a work around to this issue. And I have tried the below instructions without any success.

* Made sure all PC's have a shared C: drive.

* Was able to map an IP address to the other PC's C: drive (but still get error message when clicking the PC in Network)

* Ran command secpol.msc and select Local Policies > Security Options > Network security: LAN Manager authentication level. Double click the option Network security: LAN Manager authentication level then selected Send LM & NTLM-use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated and selected ok, still getting same error message.

* I then opened Open Network and Sharing Center and selected Change adapter settings, right clicked ethernet connection and selected Properties clicked Install while on Clients for Microsoft Networks Selected Protocol and selected Add and selected Reliable Multicast Protocol and selected OK.

* I have also enabled automatic/start SSDP Discovery in the services.

* They do not have any extra antivirus or firewall installed they are using what comes with Windows 10 Pro, defender and firewall.

All steps I have taken have not yielded the results of getting the PC's communicating with each other. All other posts I have seen on this subject that a feature was broken last fall after an update. As of yet I have not found anything posting indicating that there will be a fix to this issue. Is there going to be a fix for this issue? They are currently using Windows 365 to share docs, but they still need to have network sharing so they can send scans to printer for saving to the PC hard drives. The above was just a work around that has worked for some people.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

:)

SherryHaase, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Home Office :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Home Office

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Home Office

1. Home Office - Similar Threads - Home Office

2. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  3. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  4. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...: Microsoft Office Home & Student. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purxhased-office-home-student-4-20-2021-for-14999/51e90c32-8134-4fa4-bd0c-2953f09ab9a8
  6. Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...

Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...: Microsoft Office Home & Student. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purxhased-office-home-student-4-20-2021-for-14999/51e90c32-8134-4fa4-bd0c-2953f09ab9a8
  7. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist: Hi, i have a windows account that i use for work. it's only used for the office suit, so its not setup up as a account locally for our PC, outside for one portable.Change happened and i can now work from home. But i can't connect to office or have access to the cloud...
  8. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist: Hi, i have a windows account that i use for work. it's only used for the office suit, so its not setup up as a account locally for our PC, outside for one portable.Change happened and i can now work from home. But i can't connect to office or have access to the cloud...
  9. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. SSID are missing when i travel to my office from home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSID are missing when i travel to my office from home.: Currently experiencing an issue where my HP X360 G8 1040 laptop shows all available SSIDs on my home network and neighbors. But as soon as I come into my office, all the SSIDs are missing. Occurs with both versions of the Wi-Fi driversCurrent Driver version- IntelR Wi-Fi 6...