Windows 10: home page set up

Discus and support home page set up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to have Google come up as my home page, not it's Window and my mail goes to Outlook, I'd like to go back to Google. How do I get home page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MickeyrMansell44, Apr 8, 2020.

1. home page set up

I used to have Google come up as my home page, not it's Window and my mail goes to Outlook, I'd like to go back to Google. How do I get home page changed?

:)

MickeyrMansell44, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 8, 2020
  4. home page set up

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

home page set up

1. home page set up - Similar Threads - home page set

2. Setting up home network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up home network.: What are my network credentials? I put in mu usual password, but get the message that it's incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-home-network/9c7ab2d6-c2c4-4359-a988-9eb7e23e7d6f
  3. windows home page pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows home page pop up: When I open my computer after I enter my password windows tips page pops up, I can x out of it, its annoying is all, and wont go away, despite me disabling the windows notifications in settings, any help resolving this would be much appreciated, thanks....
  4. Settings Home Page Top Banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Home Page Top Banner: In Insider fast ring releases.... Is there any way to disable the broken ugly banner on the settings home page. Local account displays nothing at all but "Local Account Sign in" Windows Update perpetually displays "Updates in progress" "Rewards" seems like just a way to...
  5. How to get rid of the home page I set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of the home page I set up: well DUH! I set Gopher as the home page. I eventually get tired of it but I could not get rid of it. No matter how many home pages I tried, I was stuck with gopher.com. I got rid of it be erasing the task bar icon and starting from the menu. Voila! I made a new task...
  6. set up a home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    set up a home network: set up a home network,between window 7 and window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-a-home-network/04f22606-a921-469b-a5de-cd05ba9ced77
  7. I Cannot Set The Home Page In EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    I Cannot Set The Home Page In EDGE: When I go into settings in EDGE, it will not allow me to set the Home Page to anything. When I attempt to do this, it displays a message saying it cannot access that link/page. I've tried several different pages, and all of them get rejected. Is this some type of glitch that...
  8. Internet Home Page can't be set

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Home Page can't be set: Setting the Home page, doesn't work when I type in the URL, and the "use current" button is grayed out so I can't use current page that Edge is on.. 43612
  9. home page wont load to set home page

in Browsers and Email
    home page wont load to set home page: ok I need some help in this matter ive tried everything I'm using windows 10 edge I use bing and when I try to go to my home page via home button it does not take me there I have changed the path in settings to specific page with the url and it still wont take me there if I...
  10. set the home page in the search engine Edge

in Browsers and Email
    set the home page in the search engine Edge: I can not set the home page in the Edge message MSN. I can not find her. 63050