Windows 10: Home PC “Bricked” on log in screen, no internet connection despite it being working

Discus and support Home PC “Bricked” on log in screen, no internet connection despite it being working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Bascially i restarted a app that required to be in safe mode. However i restarted it and went into a log in screen, typed in my usual pin code however... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by matth9ew, Apr 24, 2020.

1. matth9ew Win User

Home PC “Bricked” on log in screen, no internet connection despite it being working

Bascially i restarted a app that required to be in safe mode. However i restarted it and went into a log in screen, typed in my usual pin code however it didint work. I typed in all possible online passwords, didnt work. I attempted to boot into safe mode, but the same screen comes up. Therefore safemode is not avaliable. Is there any way i can fix this or my PC is permanantly bricked? I have my windows installer on a usb, however i cant even acess the CMD from restart and holding shift. As it asks for my microsoft account password, and it just wont take it. I have even tried the CMD sticky keys method but the password change is greyed out. I get this message : system error 8646.

:)

matth9ew, Apr 24, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Home PC “Bricked” on log in screen, no internet connection despite it being working [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Home PC “Bricked” on log in screen, no internet connection despite it being working [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 24, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Home PC “Bricked” on log in screen, no internet connection despite it being working

Relocated PC can't connect to internet

You don't need to sign in to connect to the WiFi at the new location. There is a network icon at the lower right on the sign in screen. Click on it and you get the same list of available WiFi as you see if you click the network icon on the task bar. You will be able to connect to the facility's WiFi without signing in. You just need to ask their technical people for the WiFi password so you can enter it when you try to connect.

Clicking on the network icon on the sign in screen gets you the same screen as shown in Option Four in this tutorial. You will then be able to follow the rest of the steps in Option Four to connect.

Connect To Wireless Network in Windows 10

Thema:

1. Home PC “Bricked” on log in screen, no internet connection despite it being working - Similar Threads - Home “Bricked” log

2. Internet Explorer log-in despite not being installed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Internet Explorer log-in despite not being installed: Dear Windows Community,In a previous post I said that I contacted support about internet explorer sign-ins under my Sign-in Activity tab although I've never installed it nor have I ever used it in any capacity. It was theorized by someone that it could be an automatic thing...
  3. Internet Explorer log-in despite not being installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer log-in despite not being installed: Dear Windows Community,In a previous post I said that I contacted support about internet explorer sign-ins under my Sign-in Activity tab although I've never installed it nor have I ever used it in any capacity. It was theorized by someone that it could be an automatic thing...
  4. Internet Explorer log-in despite not being installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows showing as not connected to internet, despite showing being connected to ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing as not connected to internet, despite showing being connected to ethernet: For a while, Windows 10 has shown it is not connected to the internet, even though I can access the internet and it shows I am connected to an ethernet cable. Because of this, I cannot update the computer, as it says it cannot check for updates because it isn't connected to...
  6. Windows showing as not connected to internet, despite showing being connected to ethernet

Windows showing as not connected to internet, despite showing being connected to ethernet: For a while, Windows 10 has shown it is not connected to the internet, even though I can access the internet and it shows I am connected to an ethernet cable. Because of this, I cannot update the computer, as it says it cannot check for updates because it isn't connected to...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  9. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

10. Bluetooth not working despite being connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working despite being connected: My Bluetooth stopped working yesterday. At first, I thought it was my specific Galaxy Earbuds, but all Bluetooth functions no longer work my other wireless headset, my wireless keyboard, my wireless game controller. While they show up in my settings as devices I can connect...