Windows 10: HOME PC HAS DECIDED TO RECOVER AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOAD WINDOWS SINCE

Discus and support HOME PC HAS DECIDED TO RECOVER AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOAD WINDOWS SINCE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I NEEDED TO REFRESH MY PC BECAUSE I WAS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH RECEIVING THE NEW UPDATE. MY HARD DRIVE WAS ALMOST FULL. SO I DECIDED TO TRY THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kaydonaldson, Mar 30, 2019.

1. HOME PC HAS DECIDED TO RECOVER AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOAD WINDOWS SINCE

I NEEDED TO REFRESH MY PC BECAUSE I WAS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH RECEIVING THE NEW UPDATE. MY HARD DRIVE WAS ALMOST FULL. SO I DECIDED TO TRY THE RESET WELL IT COMPLETED AND NOW IT WILL ONLY LOAD THE WINDOWS SIGN THEN GOES INTO THE BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH. SO I LOOKED ON THE FORUM FOR SOME ANSWERS AND WAS TOLD TO START PC PRESS F11 SO I DID THEN IT SAID IT WAS REPAIRING THE HARD DRIVE, WENT THROUGH 3 STAGES RESTARTED ITSSELF AND IS NOW BACK TO THE BLACK SCREEN... WHAT ELSE CAN I DO WITHOUT LOOSING MY FILES??

:)

kaydonaldson, Mar 30, 2019

2. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Mar 30, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Not able to load windows in normal mode.

Hi Guys,

This is really a different problem that I am facing, I am not able to load windows in normal mode,

Been having this problem for a few hours now and have had no success in fixing it. The problem is that the computer will load to the black windows xp page, the bars on that page will load, and then it switches off that screen and prepares to load the desktop, but never does. The screen is frozen black. I can load the computer in safe mode and safe mode with networking, but that is it. I have not seen any error messages during startup/ blue screen.

Please advise.

michael, Mar 30, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

HOME PC HAS DECIDED TO RECOVER AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOAD WINDOWS SINCE

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

HOME PC HAS DECIDED TO RECOVER AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOAD WINDOWS SINCE

1. HOME PC HAS DECIDED TO RECOVER AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOAD WINDOWS SINCE - Similar Threads - HOME HAS DECIDED

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked and I have not been able to recover my account and I'd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and I have not been able to recover my account and I'd...: Recently my Microsoft account has been hacked and I have not been able to recover my account and I'd like to speak with an employee.I have around 1tb of footage and photos with me using the account and I have a YouTube channel with multiple videos of me using the account.*...
  3. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  4. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  5. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Windows 10 Pro Has No Been Able To Version Update Since 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Has No Been Able To Version Update Since 1809: I Have an Alienware 17R4 running WinPro 1809 17763.379 that fails version updates and many of the security updates. I hoped that newer versions would be better but, alas no.I updated all the drivers, uninstalled everything that might get in the way, shut off/disabled any...
  7. PC has been restarting a lot since installing more RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC has been restarting a lot since installing more RAM: I recently installed another 16gb of RAM into my PC and after switching tabs in Firefox after about an hour an error popped up and my computer restarted. It happened again a few hours later while I was playing a game which was when I did the memory test thing but nothing...
  8. PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has been crashing and I've been troubleshooting for weeks. Decided I need more help: So I've been troubleshooting some BSODs for a few weeks now, I've already done a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC and I've made sure all my drivers are up to date. I seem to have less BSODs since I rolled back my BIOS but I'm still experiencing another BSOD, My Specs:...
  9. Windows has decided that it won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows has decided that it won't work: Problem: Hey there I am having some issues with Windows right now and it is genuinely making me want to destroy my pc my registry has been corrupted which means I can't open any windows app (reg,command or anything else What I tried: I have tried doing a fresh reset on the pc...
  10. Windows has been broken - I’m not able to reinstall it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has been broken - I’m not able to reinstall it: Hello guys! I have a big problem. My OS Windows 10 now it is broken. So I opened the Windows in Safe Mode I created a bootable USB flash drive with Rufus program and I tried to reinstall the Windows. But there are the big problem! I am not able to do that! I formatted the...