Windows 10: Home screen Edge

Discus and support Home screen Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If you have the two computers, it might help to see the difference in the start screen settings. top right corner of edge 3 dots.. click... bottom of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by menu, Sep 12, 2015.

1. stephen Win User

Home screen Edge

If you have the two computers, it might help to see the difference in the start screen settings.
    top right corner of edge 3 dots.. click... bottom of drop down list click "settings"... 3rd item down "open with"

in the meantime, while you are in there, click on open with "specific set of pages" , next line down is a drop down list click on Bing,
    mine gives me a nice picture for my search page, better than the news anyway.

stephen, Sep 14, 2015
  2. menu Win User

Thanks guy's Can't tell you exactly what I did but played about with some of the settings and bingo it's all okay now.

Sorry that I can't pinpoint what I did it just happened it was somewhere in the settings.

I want to thank all concerned who replied to my post.Many thanks very much appreciated.

IOU a bottle of whiskey maybe.*Thumbs*Drink1

3. WhyMe Win User
    I just want a genuine Welsh leek for my broth

WhyMe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Home screen Edge

1. Home screen Edge - Similar Threads - Home screen Edge

2. Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen: Hi,so i was cleaning my cleaning my keyboard while edge is open. i think i accidentally click something but im not sure what and the white rectangle line appear on home screen only....
  3. Edge - Home Screen News are Now in English?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Home Screen News are Now in English?: Last two days now the news on my home screen in Edge (the new one) is in english and not my native language. Windows, Edge settings and home page language is all set to my region so this is not the problem. It happened like two days ago and it only affects the 'My News'...
  4. Home screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Home screen: I did something that took all of my app symbols off of my home screen. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen/0b0d2680-fbd4-4117-ae1b-1e9c3407af65
  5. Edge Home Screen/Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Home Screen/Desktop: I used my desktop Windows 10 touchscreen on my new Dell Inspiron 5488 AIO a big pain in the **** to do--about 6 steps; surely that can't be rightand when I toggled back to the mouse/keyboard the homescreen/desktop didn't revert to how it was originally. I have--I don't know...
  6. Windows 10 home Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 home Edge: On my windows 10 home, using Microsoft Edge, I accidentally clicked New InPrivate window. All of a sudden, edge closed and my desktop is completely changed. I can't left click on the start menu, search, etc. Edge won't open. Please help me! Restarted computer and still goes...
  7. home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    home screen: how to get back to home menu from Microsoft account menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen/bdcd25c0-0bde-48f7-badf-80715b961233
  8. No Home Icon on "Edge"

in Browsers and Email
    No Home Icon on "Edge": Anyone know of any changes or workarounds 8371
  9. Ms edge home page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge home page.: I set google.com to open edge with, but when I click on home button default page comes up. How do I set home button to go to google.com? Henry 58969
  10. Edge Home button...

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Home button...: Strike 2 here.... Still have no Home button. And I've turned on the add Home button in advanced settings. I even followed a link I saw on this web site to add it to the registry.... still no home button. Do I have a faulty Edge here?*Redface 20528