Windows 10: Home Screen Gone

Discus and support Home Screen Gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My home screen with back ground and apps, folders and files are gone, replaced with the Microsoft blue page. How can I change it back. Been looking.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chiplyons, Mar 14, 2019.

1. chiplyons Win User

Home Screen Gone

My home screen with back ground and apps, folders and files are gone, replaced with the Microsoft blue page. How can I change it back. Been looking.

:)

chiplyons, Mar 14, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Home Screen Gone

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Home Screen Gone

1. Home Screen Gone - Similar Threads - Home Screen Gone

2. home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    home screen: how to get back to home menu from Microsoft account menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen/bdcd25c0-0bde-48f7-badf-80715b961233
  3. Home screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Home screen: How do i move my apps to the home screen, not the rask bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen/ad3a1c4d-0fd5-4cba-9f3f-2e14c7462d28
  4. windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation gone on windows 10 home edition: It was a few weeks ago I can't remember the exact time. My machine that came with OEM activation suddenly requires activation again. I have no idea what to do, therefore I performed a full restore of the computer try to repair it, wiped all the contents, settings, and chose...
  5. Home Screen Changed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Home Screen Changed: When I opened up Edge just now, my homescreen changed from plain simple to a screen with red flowers in the background and a small window for the forums. Can anyone explain what's happening? TIA 121405
  6. home network now that home group is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    home network now that home group is gone: what conceivable advantage is to be had by eliminating a good system of home networking. just saying. NOW that's off my chest, how do you set up a home network with out hiring a geek? my computer cant even see other computers on my system....
  7. Lock Screen Images Gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Images Gone: For some reason my lock screen images are no longer visible. I only get the default blue login screen. There are no images showing up when I try to select a lock screen image in the settings menu but the directory containing the images is full of images. How can I make...
  8. Screen gone static

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen gone static: Hi, I turned on my computer this morning (10/7/18) specs: Gigabyte ultra durable mother board ds3p fx, 4.2ghz processor (fx-4170) with 4gb ram and windows 10. i loaded it up and the Gigabyte logo came up and started loading fine, then my screen went static. i rebooted using...
  9. Welcome Screen Background Image Gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome Screen Background Image Gone: I just updated to 1607 and that changed everything. One of the things I tried to do was remove the welcome screen. All that ended up doing was removing the background picture, and replacing it with a solid color. [img] This is what it used to look like. I use auto...
  10. Home screen Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Home screen Edge: Hello all. I installed the windows ten a few days ago all went okay. But when I open up the new edge explorer the only thing I see is the search bar,As when I open edge on my wife's pc it has the search bar and below that there are clips of todays news etc. Mine is...