Windows 10: Home Screen Gone

Discus and support Home Screen Gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My home screen with back ground and apps, folders and files are gone, replaced with the Microsoft blue page. How can I change it back. Been looking.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chiplyons, Mar 14, 2019.

1. chiplyons Win User

Home Screen Gone

My home screen with back ground and apps, folders and files are gone, replaced with the Microsoft blue page. How can I change it back. Been looking.

:)

chiplyons, Mar 14, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Home Screen Gone

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Home Screen Gone

1. Home Screen Gone - Similar Threads - Home Screen Gone

2. Photo and document files suddenly empty, home screen gone etc., etc.,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo and document files suddenly empty, home screen gone etc., etc.,: I have an old Dell desktop. Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in February 2023 following YouTube tutorial using an ISO file. Couple of days ago I turned on the computer and when I returned to it a half hour later the tower was racing and the screen was black. I moved the...
  3. Photo and document files suddenly empty, home screen gone etc., etc.,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo and document files suddenly empty, home screen gone etc., etc.,: I have an old Dell desktop. Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in February 2023 following YouTube tutorial using an ISO file. Couple of days ago I turned on the computer and when I returned to it a half hour later the tower was racing and the screen was black. I moved the...
  4. Photo and document files suddenly empty, home screen gone etc., etc.,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Home license gone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home license gone: I just reset my laptop 6 months old due to some AV error that locked me in the device. After that my product key is not working or rather my Windows is not activated anymore. I need help since this computer needs for my work....
  6. Windows 10 Home license gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home license gone: I just reset my laptop 6 months old due to some AV error that locked me in the device. After that my product key is not working or rather my Windows is not activated anymore. I need help since this computer needs for my work....
  7. Windows 10 Home license gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't interact with home screen and all of my shortcuts and icons are gone. Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't interact with home screen and all of my shortcuts and icons are gone. Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_DankTurtleMaster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga0nbg/cant_interact_with_home_screen_and_all_of_my/
  9. home network now that home group is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    home network now that home group is gone: what conceivable advantage is to be had by eliminating a good system of home networking. just saying. NOW that's off my chest, how do you set up a home network with out hiring a geek? my computer cant even see other computers on my system....
  10. Screen gone static

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen gone static: Hi, I turned on my computer this morning (10/7/18) specs: Gigabyte ultra durable mother board ds3p fx, 4.2ghz processor (fx-4170) with 4gb ram and windows 10. i loaded it up and the Gigabyte logo came up and started loading fine, then my screen went static. i rebooted using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone home screen gone today