Windows 10: Home Screen locked up, password box fills up with “ppppppppp”

Discus and support Home Screen locked up, password box fills up with “ppppppppp” in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I tried to use my laptop as usual and at the logon, i see that then fills in automatically. I cleand the keyboArd of debris, nothing is stuck that i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by lisa Mariehilke, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Home Screen locked up, password box fills up with “ppppppppp”

I tried to use my laptop as usual and at the logon, i see that then fills in automatically. I cleand the keyboArd of debris, nothing is stuck that i can see. I have tried to use the numerous suggestions to get into safemode and uninstall features and last update but i get a password screen that i cant get past because it autofills agaon with the p’s. Any suggestions outsidenof RegEdit, or has this happened to anyone else recently.

Home Screen locked up, password box fills up with “ppppppppp” [​IMG]

:)

lisa Mariehilke, Apr 20, 2021

2. Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 20, 2021
  3. H.P.PATEL Win User
    Password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots.

Password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots in Windows8.1

H.P.PATEL, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Home Screen locked up, password box fills up with “ppppppppp”

password box filled with dots

password box at login screen is automatically filled with dots....plz tell me how to end this issue

aakarsh.sinha123, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Home Screen locked up, password box fills up with “ppppppppp”

1. Home Screen locked up, password box fills up with “ppppppppp” - Similar Threads - Home Screen locked

2. Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Password Text Box Dissappears: I have several PC in my organization that are experiencing this issue. When a user locks a PC if the user doesn't log back in with 30 seconds the lock screen displays a spinning circle where the password text box was and then the text box disappears completely and the only...
  3. search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently: My browser search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently and prevents me from accessing information or logging in to anything. I have replaced the keyboard twice and performed a clean reboot, There seems to be very little information about this, can anyone...
  4. search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently: My browser search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently and prevents me from accessing information or logging in to anything. I have replaced the keyboard twice and performed a clean reboot, There seems to be very little information about this, can anyone...
  5. search bar and all search boxes fill up with # intermittently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Black Dots fill up in the password box - can't log in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Dots fill up in the password box - can't log in: On my ACER desktop, running WIN10, I suddenly have black dots filling up in the password box so that I can't log in. I was able to get in once - by chance - and did the following: Ran Malwarebytes - no issues Turned off "sticky keys" Swapped out the keyboard But I am...
  7. Windows 10 start-up/lock screen password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 start-up/lock screen password: Windows 10 start-up/lock screen password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-uplock-screen-password/4fc9703e-ff58-4e69-8429-a701187af117
  8. search box locked up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    search box locked up: completed windows update and now search box is locked up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-locked-up/668a76a7-1c8e-41d9-97c5-568a863446d6
  9. In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails: My in box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails . I've got Windows Live Mail, has anyone got any idea how I can stop it happening ? Thanks 87300
  10. Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up: Hi All. I have a new one installed Lenovo T450s with Windows 10 Entreprise. I have joined the machine into a domain without some active GPO. When I'm at home or sitting at a customer and must unlock the screen, it takes a war! It is as if searching for the DNS server...