Windows 10: Home screen totaaly changed after update

Discus and support Home screen totaaly changed after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my home screen has totally changed and I want to change it back. how d I do this? changed after recent update. using windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YvetteWhitehouse, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Home screen totaaly changed after update

my home screen has totally changed and I want to change it back. how d I do this? changed after recent update. using windows 10

:)

YvetteWhitehouse, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 22, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Mar 22, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Home screen totaaly changed after update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Home screen totaaly changed after update

1. Home screen totaaly changed after update - Similar Threads - Home screen totaaly

2. Home screen freezing after windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home screen freezing after windows updates: After purchasing a new gaming laptop I did all the required windows updates and now I have an issue with my home screen, letting my laptop on idle for more than 15-20minutes my mouse cursor moves and when I click left or right click it doesn't work, neither the apps on home...
  3. Home screen freezing after windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home screen freezing after windows updates: After purchasing a new gaming laptop I did all the required windows updates and now I have an issue with my home screen, letting my laptop on idle for more than 15-20minutes my mouse cursor moves and when I click left or right click it doesn't work, neither the apps on home...
  4. Black screen after home screen, problem started after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after home screen, problem started after update: The problem is in my HP Laptop (Windows 10) It’s basically what the title says, at first my background image showed up after home screen, it would go black for a second whenever I clicked, now it doesn’t show up, It is veeeeeeeery slow, I though that the task manager never...
  5. Unable to change wallpaper home screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to change wallpaper home screen: when attempting to change the wallpaper to another, it switched to solid color. And that happens every time, its annoying. Can someone provide me with working solutions? submitted by /u/cactuslefleur [link] [comments]...
  6. Home computer black screen after last windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Home computer black screen after last windows update: I receive this notification after my log in window: " System32\config\system profile\Desktop is unavailable, if the location on this P.C., make sure the device is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If location is a network, make sure you are connected to...
  7. Home Screen Changed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Home Screen Changed: When I opened up Edge just now, my homescreen changed from plain simple to a screen with red flowers in the background and a small window for the forums. Can anyone explain what's happening? TIA 121405
  8. home screen changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    home screen changed: I have window 10 and my apps are now showing on my main screen now but befoe my desktop was displayed, How can I get that back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/home-screen-changed/3a4fbc21-02ab-47a6-a109-fa65b0a40ecd
  9. start screen change after update to 1709

in Windows 10 Customization
    start screen change after update to 1709: Greetings I had to go back to December 1 due to a problem I could not resolve, losing 1709 back to 1703. Now I updated again to 1709 with few problems: 1) my start screen is not the picture it used to be butt a screen with time & date. I have to click on the screen to get...
  10. Home screen doesn't update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Home screen doesn't update?: Hi When you open File Manager, it opens to the Home Screen. It saves a list of recently opened files and folders. I noticed that it continues to show folders that are no longer there. I moved one and deleted 2 others but even after rebooting it shows the folders in...