Windows 10: Home Wi-Fi network shows up as "No Internet, Secured" on Windows 11 PC despite connecting...

Discus and support Home Wi-Fi network shows up as "No Internet, Secured" on Windows 11 PC despite connecting... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,For the past 4 days, my Windows 11 PC has been unable to our home internet. My two other devices can connect to the same Wi-Fi network from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Random11234, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Home Wi-Fi network shows up as "No Internet, Secured" on Windows 11 PC despite connecting...

Hello,For the past 4 days, my Windows 11 PC has been unable to our home internet. My two other devices can connect to the same Wi-Fi network from the same location as my PC without issue. I have restarted my PC and router multiple times to no avail. My PC can still connect to hotspot, so I wonder if the error is occurring at the connection point between my router and PC.

:)

Random11234, Aug 13, 2022
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Home Wi-Fi network shows up as "No Internet, Secured" on Windows 11 PC despite connecting...

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Home Wi-Fi network shows up as "No Internet, Secured" on Windows 11 PC despite connecting...

1. Home Wi-Fi network shows up as "No Internet, Secured" on Windows 11 PC despite connecting... - Similar Threads - Home network shows

2. Wi-Fi networks not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi networks not showing up.: I’m having a problem with my Windows 10 connecting to the WiFi. None of the internet names show up. I’ve searched all over the internet for some fix and I tried so many things and it doesn’t fix it. I just reset my computer and kept some files and it still didn’t work. I then...
  3. Wi-Fi networks not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi networks not showing up.: I’m having a problem with my Windows 10 connecting to the WiFi. None of the internet names show up. I’ve searched all over the internet for some fix and I tried so many things and it doesn’t fix it. I just reset my computer and kept some files and it still didn’t work. I then...
  4. Wi-Fi networks not showing up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Home Wi-Fi network shows up as "No Internet, Secured" on Windows 11 PC despite connecting...

Home Wi-Fi network shows up as "No Internet, Secured" on Windows 11 PC despite connecting...: Hello,For the past 4 days, my Windows 11 PC has been unable to our home internet. My two other devices can connect to the same Wi-Fi network from the same location as my PC without issue. I have restarted my PC and router multiple times to no avail. My PC can still connect to...
  6. Wi-Fi not showing up in Network Connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi not showing up in Network Connections: I have a PCIe network card installed in my desktop. It's supposed to provide a Bluetooth and a WiFi connection. Bluetooth works.In Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections, I can't find my wifi connection. Similarily, in "View hardware and connection...
  7. Wi-Fi not showing up in Network Connections

Wi-Fi not showing up in Network Connections: I have a PCIe network card installed in my desktop. It's supposed to provide a Bluetooth and a WiFi connection. Bluetooth works.In Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections, I can't find my wifi connection. Similarily, in "View hardware and connection...
  8. Wi-Fi not showing up in Network Connections

9. Windows 11, connected to Wi-Fi but no Internet

Windows 11, connected to Wi-Fi but no Internet: Greetings, Today, my colleague asked me about her laptop. She could connect to office Wi-Fi shows 'connected, secure' but can't use online applications. The laptop worked well till last night. I have tried disable and enable the NIC via ncpa.cpl. User limit in router is fine....
  10. Windows always show no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected.

Windows always show no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected.: Windows always show status no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected. However, you are able to go all website through the internet browser....