Windows 10: Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer

Discus and support Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All computers and Smart phones happily detect and connect to my secure WiFi connection other than a new Acer computer running windows 10. The new Acer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bryn Muller, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer

All computers and Smart phones happily detect and connect to my secure WiFi connection other than a new Acer computer running windows 10.

The new Acer sees and is able to connect to / and see all other WiFi connections, other than my own WiFi connection.

:)

Bryn Muller, Aug 13, 2018
  2. unisus21 Win User

No Home Wifi Listed

I'm facing a problem regarding my home wifi..it's not listed on my wifi section..but when someone make a wifi hotspot through mobile data, it pick it up and listed..but not my home wifi..my computer acer aspire 4715z with broadcom 802.11g driver adapter listed..I tried bunch of method yet still zero result..is there any solutions out there..

unisus21, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth not working on Acer Aspire XC-605

I have the same problem. My computer is a Acer Aspire TC-605. And my WiFi vanished after installing the "Windows 10 Fall Creators Update".

• Re-installing the drivers did not help
    • Problemshooters of MS did not help.
    Very nice of MicroSoft to kill computers with a certain WiFi adapter.

So please, find a solution fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeterSwemmelaar, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer

1. Home Wifi not seen by new Acer computer - Similar Threads - Home Wifi Acer

2. Windows 11 Home on new Dell computer wifi disruption and printing errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home on new Dell computer wifi disruption and printing errors: Hoping someone can guide me. I have a 2 month old Dell Inspirion that came with windows 11 home. Until 10 days ago it worked well.Have spent a couple of days on the phone with dell and the latest suggestion was that there is an operating system issue.The wifi connection is...
  3. Windows 11 Home on new Dell computer wifi disruption and printing errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home on new Dell computer wifi disruption and printing errors: Hoping someone can guide me. I have a 2 month old Dell Inspirion that came with windows 11 home. Until 10 days ago it worked well.Have spent a couple of days on the phone with dell and the latest suggestion was that there is an operating system issue.The wifi connection is...
  4. home networking wifi and ethernet computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    home networking wifi and ethernet computers: How do I home network and share a computer on wifi with one on ethernet, when they are on the same router? Looks like the easiest way is to make them both ethernet or wifi...
  5. Wifi cannot be seen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi cannot be seen.: My computer is unable to connect to or see any wireless network. I looked at the driver, and it has a yellow warning symbol in the device manager. It is intelr wi-fi 6 AX200 160MHz. It says that windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device code 56. I...
  6. Cannot Connect to Home Wifi on New Computer

Cannot Connect to Home Wifi on New Computer: Hi, I bought a new computer about a couple days ago, tried connecting to my home wifi network, and it says, "can't connect to this network." I tried uninstalling my network adapter and restarting, as well as updating all my drivers. However, I still cannot access the internet...
  7. New acer laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New acer laptop: I have a new laptop and I keep getting error messages telling me to update to wjndows10, I should imagine that I have windows 10. and the system keeps blocking me from entering writing .com where I have been a member for four years . I'm 79 and what I kow about copuuters...
  8. New Acer laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    New Acer laptop: Good day to all. Thinking of getting a laptop for my granddaughter as a startup for her homework etc. Its a Acer Spin 1 11.6'' Convertible laptop with touch screen 4gb ram 64gb ssd.With windows 10 home and a year subscription to office 365 free. Any thoughts Please. Thanks....
  9. Brand new ACER laptop, can't connect to wifi?!?!?

Brand new ACER laptop, can't connect to wifi?!?!?: This is for my brother's computers, so I don't have all the specs, but I know enough about computers and earlier operating systems to figure this out but 1) Wifi comes up for the linksys - home network 2) Asks to connect 3) Click connect 4) Says connecting (without a...
  10. New Computer...No longer have the Acer

in Windows 10 Support
    New Computer...No longer have the Acer: I got me a new computer yesterday. I no longer have the Acer. I was about ready to beat that Acer. My new one is Windows 10 compatible. I removed some bloat ware. What should I do to get started with my new one? 55133