Windows 10: Homegroup in 10 window

Discus and support Homegroup in 10 window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I make to creation homegroup in 10 window , try do it and I dont understand how to do with the code for use another pc to access the homegroup , how do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TechZ, May 10, 2019.

1. TechZ Win User

Homegroup in 10 window

I make to creation homegroup in 10 window , try do it and I dont understand how to do with the code for use another pc to access the homegroup , how do i fix to make first homegroup and the code of password for another pc use into homegroup ? where do i get how step to step for the homegroup in 10 window ?
    *Think

:)

TechZ, May 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 HomeGroup Broken

Hello,

We suggest running the homegroup troubleshooter. It automatically diagnose and repair common problems with viewing computer or shared files in homegroup. Refer to the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, and type Troubleshooting, and press the
      Enter key.
    • At the Troubleshooting window, click View all
      at the left pane.
    • Select Homegroup from the list to start the troubleshooter.

Also, we recommend checking the steps that workarounds provided by Marilyn360
    on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 10, 2019
  3. Password in Homegroup on Windows 10

Hi Clay,

Thank you for responding.

As your concern is to remove/ exit from the HomeGroup, I suggest you to try the below steps and check:

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type HomeGroup
      and select it.
    • Click in the HomeGroup and click on Leave the HomeGroup.

For more information:
    HomeGroup from start to finish

Click on More options.

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status for this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 10, 2019
  4. Homegroup in 10 window

Procedure to setup Homegroup in Windows 10

I have tried all the suggestions on display on the internet, then i have read that later versions of W10 would not enable you to set up a homegroup.

RayReynolds2, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Homegroup in 10 window

1. Homegroup in 10 window - Similar Threads - Homegroup window

2. Homegroup in 10 window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup in 10 window: I make to creation homegroup in 10 window , try do it and I dont understand how to do with the code for use another pc to access the homegroup , how do i fix to make first homegroup and the code of password for another pc use into homegroup ? where do i get how step to step...
  3. Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?

Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?: For the life of me I cannot find the Homegroup in "Network" or anywhere. Why is this so difficult to find? All I want to do is share a picture for a new user that I just created so that hey can add that picture onto their profile when they sign in, I don't want to waste...
  4. windows 10 file sharing without homegroup? (since they removed it)

windows 10 file sharing without homegroup? (since they removed it): since they removed the homegroup i am having MUCH difficulty sharing files between my 2 computers and my laptop. it seems if one can see one, it cant see the other, or non can see any. sometimes it asks me for a password even tho ive never set one up on my home computers,...
  5. Why the complications? Homegroup no longer available in Windows 10!!!!!!!!!! Are Microsoft...

Why the complications? Homegroup no longer available in Windows 10!!!!!!!!!! Are Microsoft...: In windows 7 I used homegroup to connect to one single network, thereby having easy access between computers. In Windows 10 this is no longer available! Having tried for the past month or so to connect my computers, I am seriously considering reverting to Windows 7, unless...
  6. How can I connect Windows10 Pro to a Windows 7 Homegroup?

How can I connect Windows10 Pro to a Windows 7 Homegroup?: I have the latest version of Windows 10 pro and I need to connect to a Windows 7 Homegroup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-windows10-pro-to-a-windows-7/69fce76a-a1cf-410c-b324-7cd35115e188
  7. new windows 10 pro not discoverable by other pc's on homegroup

new windows 10 pro not discoverable by other pc's on homegroup: I had a home network with Five windows pc's, Three windows 10 and Two windows 7. I just upgraded one of my windows 7 PC's to windows 10. I cant see the new windows 10 pc on my homegroup network. I can see the other pc's on the new win10 computer, but cant see the new computer...
  8. Homegroup and Windows 10

Homegroup and Windows 10: I have Homegroup network and one windows-10 computer. Question 1) Has Microsoft announced a standard method to connect Windows-10 to Homegroup network? Is Microsoft working this issue or ignoring it? Question 2) I am using Dropbox to connect Windows-10 to computers on...
  9. Adding Windows 10 computer to Homegroup of Windows 7

Adding Windows 10 computer to Homegroup of Windows 7: I have 2 windows 7 computers connected using Homegroup for long time. Now i got a new Windows 10 computer. How to connect the Windows 10 computer to the existing network....
  10. Homegroup functionality removed from Windows 10 WHY?

Homegroup functionality removed from Windows 10 WHY?: Why did Microsoft chose to remove Homegroup functionality from Windows 10? Did Microsoft have it's customers best interests at heart or something else? How can I work around the functionality that Microsoft took away in the latest version(s) of Windows 10? I used to be...