Windows 10: Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ?

Discus and support Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [img] huh what ? I had the idea that homegroup went away altogether. However I see I can give access to "homegroup" How do I determine if my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonMurray, Mar 8, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ?

Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ? [​IMG]

huh what ? I had the idea that homegroup went away altogether. However I see I can give access to "homegroup" How do I determine if my computer belongs to a homegroup or ? Is there a place in the computer that will tie a familur thing to a homegroup like does my username that I use to login become associated with a homegroup now. ? Can I share a external drive or my other hard drive besides drive C with a homegroup. ? I go to that homegroup and it just does nothing.

:)

DonMurray, Mar 8, 2020

2. Homegroup showing unknown members

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Homegroup troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on the top left pane.
    • Click on Homegroup and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Homegroup

Hi Phil,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to Leave the HomeGroup from the Control Panel and check if it helps.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error message are you receiving when you try to create Home group?

To leave/delete the existing Home group I suggest you to follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on HomeGroup.
    • Select the Leave the HomeGroup and click on Leave the HomeGroup.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

Follow the below steps to delete the HomeGroup:

• Right click on Start button and click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net share (This command shows you the names of all shares you created) and hit
      Enter.
    • Type net share "users" /d (This command deletes the "Users" share which got created automatically by the HomeGroup) and hit
      Enter.
    To create the Home group kindly follow the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...-finish=windows-81&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1

Note: The steps in above link are also applicable to Windows 10.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ?

create a homegroup

Hi Frankievan,

This issue logging in or joining HomeGroup could have happened due to administrator settings. To resolve your issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Are you the administrator of the HomeGroup network?
    • Have you taken or completed any troubleshooting steps?

If you are the administrator, we suggest that you check the settings of your HomeGroup network. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    to check if there is something wrong with the settings.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ?

1. Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ? - Similar Threads - Homegroup showing 1903

2. HOMEGROUP NOT SHOWING IN WINDOW 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOMEGROUP NOT SHOWING IN WINDOW 10: HI, i have purchase a new Desktop with window 10 pro. it has no homegroup feature. i connect it to a network now i want to access shared printers of other system . how it is possible as microsoft remove HOME GROUP feature from window 10 pro after update. i am little...
  3. Set up homegroup in Windows 10

Set up homegroup in Windows 10: Have just installed Win 10 ot previously blank SSD, in place of Windows 7. Can anyone point me to a clear description of how to set up a homegroup network in my new installation of windows 10?...
  4. Winver 1903 is there a homegroup option?

Winver 1903 is there a homegroup option?: What is the sharing method for files and computers after Windows removed the Homegroup option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winver-1903-is-there-a-homegroup-option/023e9c6c-3857-4b31-b11a-da8df0a874a8
  5. Missing Set Up Homegroup button!

Missing Set Up Homegroup button!: I want to connect my desktop and my laptop. I went to Network settings/status and I'm supposed to see a Homegroup button to set it up but I don't have one. How can I do it?...
  6. HomeGroup Set Up

HomeGroup Set Up: Good Morning. I was wondering if someone can help me. I'm trying to set up a homegroup between my 2 desktops. Both desktops were upgraded from Win 7. I set up desktop A successfully. I received the homegroup password. I went to desktop B and when I entered the homegroup...
  7. setting up homegroup in windows 10

setting up homegroup in windows 10: I recently upgraded windows 8.1 with Bing, which had a homegroup, to windows 10. After the upgrade I was unable to set up a homegroup. Message, "this computer is unable to set up a homegroup" *Sad 29747
  8. Setting up a homegroup in Windows 10

Setting up a homegroup in Windows 10: I have 3 desktops and one laptop all running Windows 10 (wirelessly, except for one desktop on ethernet). I'm trying to set up a new homegroup with these machines, but when I do, I'm asked for a HG password that is not working (I set up a HG when some were on Windows 7 long...
  9. Can't find "show password" for homegroup

Can't find "show password" for homegroup: Hi folks - having trouble recovering my password for a Homegroup, Windows 10. I know, know - I don't know why I don't have it written down along with my other bazillion passwords... I'm on the computer I used to set up the Homegroup, which I vaguely recall setting up a...
  10. My PC Shows Twice in Homegroup

My PC Shows Twice in Homegroup: I just rejoined my dad's homegroup, but my computer appears twice... one with my MS account profile picture and name and one without either... but they both show the same folders, etc. Is it possible that the homegroup is picking up the local account I had prior to logging...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. homegroup settings windows 10 1903

2. How leave Homegroup Win 10 1903

3. home group in windows 10 version 1903

4. windows 10 homegroup how,
  5. homegroup in windows 10 1903