Windows 10: HOMEGROUP NOT SHOWING IN WINDOW 10

Discus and support HOMEGROUP NOT SHOWING IN WINDOW 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI, i have purchase a new Desktop with window 10 pro. it has no homegroup feature. i connect it to a network now i want to access shared printers of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PS BHOJPUR, Jan 14, 2020.

1. HOMEGROUP NOT SHOWING IN WINDOW 10

HI, i have purchase a new Desktop with window 10 pro. it has no homegroup feature. i connect it to a network now i want to access shared printers of other system . how it is possible as microsoft remove HOME GROUP feature from window 10 pro after update. i am little disappointed pls help me.

:)

PS BHOJPUR, Jan 14, 2020

2. Homegroup showing unknown members

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Homegroup troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on the top left pane.
    • Click on Homegroup and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Phantom Homegroup appearing in Windows 10

Hi Sanjiv,

Upon reviewing your case we've seen that you were on the right track of resolving the case. We're just missing one more step which is disabling HomeGroup services after stopping it. We highly suggest that you re-stop HomeGroup services and
    make sure that you disable it before rebooting the computer.

To disable HomeGroup services, you'll be needing to launch the Services tool and the steps on how to do so are listed below:

• Click on Start or Windows key and type "services" in; then, choose
      Services. The Services windows should show up.
    • From there, look for the HomeGroup Provider service under
      Name
    • Once found it, double-click on it and go to Properties.
    • From the Start type drop-down list under Properties, select
      Disabled.

When you restart the computer and before creating a new HomeGroup, make sure that you have disjoined all the computer from HomeGroup in laptop A and B.

Let us know what happens after following the suggestion.

John Sarc, Jan 14, 2020
  4. HOMEGROUP NOT SHOWING IN WINDOW 10

Windows 10 HomeGroup Broken

Hello,

We suggest running the homegroup troubleshooter. It automatically diagnose and repair common problems with viewing computer or shared files in homegroup. Refer to the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, and type Troubleshooting, and press the
      Enter key.
    • At the Troubleshooting window, click View all
      at the left pane.
    • Select Homegroup from the list to start the troubleshooter.

Also, we recommend checking the steps that workarounds provided by Marilyn360
    on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

HOMEGROUP NOT SHOWING IN WINDOW 10

1. HOMEGROUP NOT SHOWING IN WINDOW 10 - Similar Threads - HOMEGROUP SHOWING WINDOW

2. Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup is showing up on 1903 ?: [img] huh what ? I had the idea that homegroup went away altogether. However I see I can give access to "homegroup" How do I determine if my computer belongs to a homegroup or ? Is there a place in the computer that will tie a familur thing to a homegroup like does my...
  3. Windows 10 and HomeGroup

Windows 10 and HomeGroup: Hi - I have a home network of both wired and wireless devices and we share files on a regular basis. Before Windows 10, we used a HomeGroup, and whatever permissions that allowed came over when we upgraded to Win 10, so all worked great until I replaced one computer on the...
  4. Homegroup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Homegroup in Windows 10: I have just changed my desktop to windows 10. I had two other laptops set up in a homegroup with my old windows 7 system and now I can't access these from my desktop and my printer will not work when I send from my laptops. Any ideas?...
  5. Homegroup in 10 window

Homegroup in 10 window: I make to creation homegroup in 10 window , try do it and I dont understand how to do with the code for use another pc to access the homegroup , how do i fix to make first homegroup and the code of password for another pc use into homegroup ? where do i get how step to step...
  6. Homegroup in 10 window

in Windows 10 Support
    Homegroup in 10 window: I make to creation homegroup in 10 window , try do it and I dont understand how to do with the code for use another pc to access the homegroup , how do i fix to make first homegroup and the code of password for another pc use into homegroup ? where do i get how step to step...
  7. Homegroup and Windows 10

Homegroup and Windows 10: I have Homegroup network and one windows-10 computer. Question 1) Has Microsoft announced a standard method to connect Windows-10 to Homegroup network? Is Microsoft working this issue or ignoring it? Question 2) I am using Dropbox to connect Windows-10 to computers on...
  8. Windows 10 Homegroup

Windows 10 Homegroup: How do I get to my Homegroup in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-homegroup/13269ef9-240e-4410-b5d7-937285b38ef2
  9. Windows 10 Homegroup ?

Windows 10 Homegroup ?: Have they removed this feature? My main computer is still Windows 7, and running the main homegroup. Just curious. 10139
  10. Windows 10 Homegroup

Windows 10 Homegroup: Trying to connect my laptop to my PC. I can get the laptop to see the PC (Join Now is available). However when I join and put the password in it goes on for several minutes trying to connect and then says the homegroup is no longer available (which it is). Here's the rub:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. homegroup not showing windows 10

2. homegroup windows 10

3. cant find homegroup windows 10