Windows 10: homegroup settings not found

Discus and support homegroup settings not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have win 10 ver 1809 and homegroup settings not found any where?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chrisjess, Jul 3, 2019.

1. chrisjess Win User

homegroup settings not found

I have win 10 ver 1809 and homegroup settings not found any where?

:)

chrisjess, Jul 3, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Set up Homegroup with a dual band router

When you create a HomeGroup using the PC device, does it appear on your Surface device?

We suggest that you check the network discovery of the HomeGroup that you have created if it is discoverable by other devices. You may change the settings by following these steps:

• Open HomeGroup.
    • Select the settings you want.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 3, 2019
  3. create a homegroup

Hi Frankievan,

This issue logging in or joining HomeGroup could have happened due to administrator settings. To resolve your issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Are you the administrator of the HomeGroup network?
    • Have you taken or completed any troubleshooting steps?

If you are the administrator, we suggest that you check the settings of your HomeGroup network. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    to check if there is something wrong with the settings.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

One-Way Homegroup

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings. I would suggest you to run the HomeGroup troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to run the HomeGroup troubleshooter.

• Click Start and type troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run HomeGroup troubleshooter.
    Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. homegroup settings not found - Similar Threads - homegroup settings found

2. Set up homegroup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set up homegroup in Windows 10: Have just installed Win 10 ot previously blank SSD, in place of Windows 7. Can anyone point me to a clear description of how to set up a homegroup network in my new installation of windows 10?...
  3. Missing Set Up Homegroup button!

Missing Set Up Homegroup button!: I want to connect my desktop and my laptop. I went to Network settings/status and I'm supposed to see a Homegroup button to set it up but I don't have one. How can I do it?...
  4. Homegroup

Homegroup: My ability to use homegroup has disappeared in the 1803 versions of Win10. Why? What is being done about this? When? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homegroup/2e78b13a-90d7-4791-87f7-d7539aa9c04d
  5. HomeGroup Set Up

HomeGroup Set Up: Good Morning. I was wondering if someone can help me. I'm trying to set up a homegroup between my 2 desktops. Both desktops were upgraded from Win 7. I set up desktop A successfully. I received the homegroup password. I went to desktop B and when I entered the homegroup...
  6. setting up homegroup in windows 10

setting up homegroup in windows 10: I recently upgraded windows 8.1 with Bing, which had a homegroup, to windows 10. After the upgrade I was unable to set up a homegroup. Message, "this computer is unable to set up a homegroup" *Sad 29747
  7. Homegroup set up requires IPV6

Homegroup set up requires IPV6: Trying to get my W7 machine in the workgroup with W8.1 and W10. On the W7 side I get an error saying I need IPV6? How to get that turned on? My router has it enabled but when looking at my adapter, the IPV6 portion is blank. It is set to auto, my isp is not doing IPV6 yet. Tx...
  8. Setting up a homegroup in Windows 10

Setting up a homegroup in Windows 10: I have 3 desktops and one laptop all running Windows 10 (wirelessly, except for one desktop on ethernet). I'm trying to set up a new homegroup with these machines, but when I do, I'm asked for a HG password that is not working (I set up a HG when some were on Windows 7 long...
  9. Homegroups

Homegroups: It is high time to report my experiences with the W10 installation to you. Microsoft pushes all of us to do this before end of June. 1. Do a thorough backup of all your data. 2. If you use the attached file, and invoke it, it does the whole job by itself. You can go...
  10. HomeGrouping

HomeGrouping: Hi all...definately need you urgently In 10240 I could network to two other pcs in my home but not after the 1025 upgrade What' the trick please ?*Sad 19423