Windows 10: Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?

Discus and support Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the life of me I cannot find the Homegroup in "Network" or anywhere. Why is this so difficult to find? All I want to do is share a picture for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lady ~X~, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Lady ~X~ Win User

Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?

For the life of me I cannot find the Homegroup in "Network" or anywhere. Why is this so difficult to find? All I want to do is share a picture for a new user that I just created so that hey can add that picture onto their profile when they sign in, I don't want to waste anymore time doing this, what should be A SIMPLE TASK is turning into me being very frustrated. Does anyone have an easy solution on how to get a picture on a new users profile on my end? Because I can't seem to be able to share it so they can retrieve it through he network. Thanks in advance for any guidance that can help.

:)

Lady ~X~, Feb 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 HomeGroup Broken

Hello,

We suggest running the homegroup troubleshooter. It automatically diagnose and repair common problems with viewing computer or shared files in homegroup. Refer to the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, and type Troubleshooting, and press the
      Enter key.
    • At the Troubleshooting window, click View all
      at the left pane.
    • Select Homegroup from the list to start the troubleshooter.

Also, we recommend checking the steps that workarounds provided by Marilyn360
    on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Password in Homegroup on Windows 10

Hi Clay,

Thank you for responding.

As your concern is to remove/ exit from the HomeGroup, I suggest you to try the below steps and check:

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type HomeGroup
      and select it.
    • Click in the HomeGroup and click on Leave the HomeGroup.

For more information:
    HomeGroup from start to finish

Click on More options.

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status for this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?

Procedure to setup Homegroup in Windows 10

I have tried all the suggestions on display on the internet, then i have read that later versions of W10 would not enable you to set up a homegroup.

RayReynolds2, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?

1. Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it? - Similar Threads - Homegroup Where

2. I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...: I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the password however, when accessing network thru control panel no icon for homegroup to click...
  3. I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...: I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the password however, when accessing network thru control panel no icon for homegroup to click...
  4. Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup: I am using windows 10 and shared some importartent folder in homegroup my files getting deleted accidentaly without any warning to confirm delete and i am not able to find in recyle bin also.I tried to create advance permission to protect a file from deletion, go to Security...
  5. Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup: I am using windows 10 and shared some importartent folder in homegroup my files getting deleted accidentaly without any warning to confirm delete and i am not able to find in recyle bin also.I tried to create advance permission to protect a file from deletion, go to Security...
  6. where is windows10 HomeGroup password

where is windows10 HomeGroup password: can not find windows10 HomeGroup password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-windows10-homegroup-password/875555a8-6e47-4fd6-9ebd-b69ad72575a7
  7. Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...

Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...: Where's the Homegroup wizard. Control panel doesn't have a homegroup anything. Instructions and tutorials from microsoft don't match Windows 10 on my laptop. Is there a app to download? What going on?...
  8. where is homegroup windows 10

where is homegroup windows 10: I can't see anything for homegroup - I need to either change or remove password so I can connect with new laptop - any ideas? Running Windows 10...
  9. Homegroup where are details stored

Homegroup where are details stored: I have a network of small computers for different purposes some Win 7 some Win 10. In upgrading my older Win 7 machines I made a few mistakes and have wiped a number of them. These older machines were all connecting to a homegroup for interchange of files. Now they are on...
  10. Dude, Where's Your Homegroup (Missing after updates)

Dude, Where's Your Homegroup (Missing after updates): So my main PC is Windows 10 Home V1803, Build 17134.1 and the other (which is usually the same but hasn't caught up yet to the Insider Build) is currently at Windows 10 Home V1803, Build 17133.73. The two of them used to be networked without issue via Homegroup until my...