Windows 10: homegroup

Discus and support homegroup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I access the homegroup in my settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homegroup/ad1390e3-7f32-4185-9bf6-2f5eaf851e85 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JonathanDinolfo, Oct 21, 2019.

1. homegroup

How do I access the homegroup in my settings?

:)

JonathanDinolfo, Oct 21, 2019

2. create a homegroup

Hi Frankievan,

This issue logging in or joining HomeGroup could have happened due to administrator settings. To resolve your issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Are you the administrator of the HomeGroup network?
    • Have you taken or completed any troubleshooting steps?

If you are the administrator, we suggest that you check the settings of your HomeGroup network. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    to check if there is something wrong with the settings.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Homegroup connectivity problem

We appreciate your detailed response. Damaged system components is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with saving files from your laptop to your desktop using the HomeGroup. For initial troubleshooting, we suggest running the automated
    troubleshooter for HomeGroup issues.

To run the HomeGroup troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + X and then choose Control Panel.
    • Click on Network and Internet.
    • Select HomeGroup and then click Start the HomeGroup troubleshooter.
    • Click the Next button and then click on Skip this step.
    • Wait for the troubleshooter to finish the process.
    • Restart the computer after running the troubleshooter.
    • Check if the issue persists.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Oct 21, 2019
  4. homegroup

Homegroup Not Working

Hi John,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to urn the HomeGroup troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on the top left pane.
    • Click on HomeGroup and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

homegroup

1. homegroup - Similar Threads - homegroup

2. I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...: I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the password however, when accessing network thru control panel no icon for homegroup to click...
  3. I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...: I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the password however, when accessing network thru control panel no icon for homegroup to click...
  4. Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup: I am using windows 10 and shared some importartent folder in homegroup my files getting deleted accidentaly without any warning to confirm delete and i am not able to find in recyle bin also.I tried to create advance permission to protect a file from deletion, go to Security...
  5. Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup: I am using windows 10 and shared some importartent folder in homegroup my files getting deleted accidentaly without any warning to confirm delete and i am not able to find in recyle bin also.I tried to create advance permission to protect a file from deletion, go to Security...
  6. Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup

7. Homegroup in Windows 7, desktop with libraries does not appear on the other devices, unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Homegroup in Windows 7, desktop with libraries does not appear on the other devices, unable...: I get an error code, 2147500037 when searching for the solution to the Homegroup not working as designed. It worked fine for years and then stopped a few weeks ago. The computers work fine, but there is no access to the libraries of files videos and photos on the main...
  8. Homegroup in Windows 7, desktop with libraries does not appear on the other devices, unable...

Homegroup in Windows 7, desktop with libraries does not appear on the other devices, unable...: I get an error code, 2147500037 when searching for the solution to the Homegroup not working as designed. It worked fine for years and then stopped a few weeks ago. The computers work fine, but there is no access to the libraries of files videos and photos on the main...
  9. Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to...: Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to set up. Why can't they leave things alone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-which-clever-removed-homegroup-from-windows/ac586533-2cc7-4dad-ba7b-6d2987cc2241
  10. Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to...

Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to...: Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to set up. Why can't they leave things alone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-which-clever-removed-homegroup-from-windows/ac586533-2cc7-4dad-ba7b-6d2987cc2241