Windows 10: Homogenous desktop

Discus and support Homogenous desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Homogenous desktop

I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is this normal?

Both PC's are automatically logged in to my Outlook account at loggin.

Thanks for your answers .<)

:)

Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015
  2. jameswil5 Win User

Windows 10 Fall update fails to install

All my systems are relatively homogeneous, X64 Pro. Another caution is the fact that the failed systems had an installx64.esd in Windows root directory but it was for a the installed build. Build number pops up when you start the decrypter.

jameswil5, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 defender keeps wanting to scan.

I'm happy to have been able to help. There is just so much information on our hardware it's hard for me to believe that without this sort of networking will we be capable of homogenizing it all so that our machines will perform as we wish them to.

Martin29322, Sep 3, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Homogenous desktop

Yes, that is normal. See Settings -> Accounts -> Sync your settings. I'm guessing probably the Theme switch.

NavyLCDR, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Homogenous desktop

1. Homogenous desktop - Similar Threads - Homogenous desktop

2. Logitech G535 gaming headset and Realtek speakers, Lenovo T7 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech G535 gaming headset and Realtek speakers, Lenovo T7 desktop: Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use the sub output for LFE at the same time as my headset? I want to drive a buttkicker and still use my headset....
  3. Part of my desktop screen doesn't work/respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Part of my desktop screen doesn't work/respond: has anyone experienced where a part of their computer screen doesnt let you click on anything, unless you drag the window away from that part to be able to click on the object or whatever that is on there....
  4. Logitech G535 gaming headset and Realtek speakers, Lenovo T7 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech G535 gaming headset and Realtek speakers, Lenovo T7 desktop: Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use the sub output for LFE at the same time as my headset? I want to drive a buttkicker and still use my headset....
  5. Part of my desktop screen doesn't work/respond

Part of my desktop screen doesn't work/respond: has anyone experienced where a part of their computer screen doesnt let you click on anything, unless you drag the window away from that part to be able to click on the object or whatever that is on there....
  6. Part of my desktop screen doesn't work/respond

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have Windows 10 in my desktop PC. i7, 24GB RAM, 250 GB C drive in ssd. and also some...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Windows 10 in my desktop PC. i7, 24GB RAM, 250 GB C drive in ssd. and also some...: I have Windows 10 in my desktop PC. i7, 24GB RAM, 250 GB C drive in ssd. and also some sata hd.After running for about 15 minutes, the PC hangs for few minutes and then shutdowns suddenly automatically. Previously pc showed the picture below when I use to try update. The PC...
  8. I have Windows 10 in my desktop PC. i7, 24GB RAM, 250 GB C drive in ssd. and also some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 in my desktop PC. i7, 24GB RAM, 250 GB C drive in ssd. and also some...: I have Windows 10 in my desktop PC. i7, 24GB RAM, 250 GB C drive in ssd. and also some sata hd.After running for about 15 minutes, the PC hangs for few minutes and then shutdowns suddenly automatically. Previously pc showed the picture below when I use to try update. So, I...
  9. I have Windows 10 in my desktop PC. i7, 24GB RAM, 250 GB C drive in ssd. and also some...

I have Windows 10 in my desktop PC. i7, 24GB RAM, 250 GB C drive in ssd. and also some...: I have Windows 10 in my desktop PC. i7, 24GB RAM, 250 GB C drive in ssd. and also some sata hd.After running for about 15 minutes, the PC hangs for few minutes and then shutdowns suddenly automatically. Previously pc showed the picture below when I use to try update. So, I...
  10. Whenever I am in my desktop and I click and drag my mouse over the screen, parts of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I am in my desktop and I click and drag my mouse over the screen, parts of my...: The black doesn't come automatically, it comes from me dragging a selection over the entire screen from top left to bottom right. Anyway before the black comes, if I select on the screen it's like a glitch where it looks like infinite overlapping? It's hard to explain. Point...