Windows 10: Homogenous desktop

Discus and support Homogenous desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Homogenous desktop

I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is this normal?

Both PC's are automatically logged in to my Outlook account at loggin.

Thanks for your answers .<)

:)

Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015
  2. jameswil5 Win User

Windows 10 Fall update fails to install

All my systems are relatively homogeneous, X64 Pro. Another caution is the fact that the failed systems had an installx64.esd in Windows root directory but it was for a the installed build. Build number pops up when you start the decrypter.

jameswil5, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 defender keeps wanting to scan.

I'm happy to have been able to help. There is just so much information on our hardware it's hard for me to believe that without this sort of networking will we be capable of homogenizing it all so that our machines will perform as we wish them to.

Martin29322, Sep 3, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Homogenous desktop

Yes, that is normal. See Settings -> Accounts -> Sync your settings. I'm guessing probably the Theme switch.

NavyLCDR, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Homogenous desktop

1. Homogenous desktop - Similar Threads - Homogenous desktop

2. what is the name of the desktop app that lets you join peoples games thu the lan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the name of the desktop app that lets you join peoples games thu the lan: can someone help me on this pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-name-of-the-desktop-app-that-lets-you/0f2a9da8-f735-46f3-867a-f148eba71f77
  3. Anybody have this issue where pop-up windows on the desktop appear really small? This...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody have this issue where pop-up windows on the desktop appear really small? This...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TSB223 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i32dzr/anybody_have_this_issue_where_popup_windows_on/
  4. Renaming Virtual Desktops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Renaming Virtual Desktops: I'm sure this has been asked before, so I am wondering if there is an update as to when or if renaming virtual desktops will be enabled. It seems like a simple task management feature to implement except I have been reading threads on it as recent as a few months ago to as...
  5. Search box opens by itself on desktop and browser Recently upgraded to Windows 10 pro v 1903

in Cortana
    Search box opens by itself on desktop and browser Recently upgraded to Windows 10 pro v 1903: After a recent windows update when ibtype anywhere other than the Cortana windows a box similar to tge chrome search text box appears. it allows me to type a max of 4 characters before it closes and rropens. so far the issue appear in edge, chrome, firefox, notepad and word...
  6. how to change desktop theme

in Windows 10 Support
    how to change desktop theme: hi aleykm how can i change the background theme on windows iso 161888
  7. Black desktop with icons after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black desktop with icons after updating to 2004: When updating from 18363 to 19041 Windows 10 x64 and after reboot the desktop is black. I had this in June. I had this a few days back. Q: is this a known issue? Yes, I read about black screens-issues, but I don't know whether others are facing screens that are entirely...
  8. At Home connection of a LapTop and a Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    At Home connection of a LapTop and a Desktop: I have a Desktop PC and a laptop .... I wish to make all files on each unit accessible by each other ... how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/at-home-connection-of-a-laptop-and-a-desktop/eeff796e-5b40-4988-b2b9-c7b2f1c13ab5
  9. Taskbar, Task manager, start menu and desktop not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar, Task manager, start menu and desktop not working.: Recently my computer does not work properly, when I boot it up, it takes a vert long time for the icons on the desktop to load, while bot being able to open start menu, when I open Task Manager it stops working. I've tried safe mode, clean start up, sfc scans and nothing...
  10. Boot Device not selected, Desktop Icons greyed out, Chrome wont load

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Device not selected, Desktop Icons greyed out, Chrome wont load: Hi guys, Returned to my PC to see blank screen reading "Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot..." Restarted into Boot menu, selected the boot drive and started fine. Next startup same issue, however now it continues to boot ok. But now most of the desktop icons...