Windows 10: Homogenous desktop

Discus and support Homogenous desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Homogenous desktop

I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is this normal?

Both PC's are automatically logged in to my Outlook account at loggin.

Thanks for your answers .<)

:)

Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015
  2. jameswil5 Win User

Windows 10 Fall update fails to install

All my systems are relatively homogeneous, X64 Pro. Another caution is the fact that the failed systems had an installx64.esd in Windows root directory but it was for a the installed build. Build number pops up when you start the decrypter.

jameswil5, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 defender keeps wanting to scan.

I'm happy to have been able to help. There is just so much information on our hardware it's hard for me to believe that without this sort of networking will we be capable of homogenizing it all so that our machines will perform as we wish them to.

Martin29322, Sep 3, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Homogenous desktop

Yes, that is normal. See Settings -> Accounts -> Sync your settings. I'm guessing probably the Theme switch.

NavyLCDR, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Homogenous desktop

1. Homogenous desktop - Similar Threads - Homogenous desktop

2. USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    USB Transceiver for Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop stopped working.: Hi,I have Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse with numbers keypad. It's been working great until it stopped. Apparently, the dongle stopped working. All three devices stopped working at once. I plugged the dongle Microsoft 2.4 GHz...
  3. Desktop PC constantly drops wired ethernet connection randomly for 5 seconds but Wireless...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop PC constantly drops wired ethernet connection randomly for 5 seconds but Wireless...: My Dell Alienware Aurora R8 win10 constantly keeps dropping internet connections randomly for only 5 seconds but its ANNOYING !The PC Wireless connection NEVER drops a connection at all but the speed is much slower.A strange thing I have also noticed is that weather radar...
  4. Desktop PC constantly loses wired ethernet connection but Wireless internet never fails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop PC constantly loses wired ethernet connection but Wireless internet never fails.: My Dell Alienware Aurora R8 win10 constantly keeps dropping internet connections randomly for only 5 seconds but its ANNOYING !The PC Wireless connection NEVER drops a connection but the speed is much slower.A strange thing I have also noticed is that weather radar will not...
  5. [regression] All windows move to the last active monitor when switching virtual desktops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [regression] All windows move to the last active monitor when switching virtual desktops: Hi, a few months ago I noticed a new regression in windows virtual desktops. Specifically, when even I change desktops, all the windows on the desktop will move to whatever monitor was last active. I even managed to cause a crash by switching. Here is a video of the...
  6. When I push Windows+L to lock the PC,It automatically unlocks and brings me to the desktop...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When I push Windows+L to lock the PC,It automatically unlocks and brings me to the desktop...: HiWhen I push Windows+L to lock the PC,It automatically unlocks and brings me to the desktop back again.Recently I wanted to change the name which Appears on lock screen but it was not happening through editing microsoft account user name.So I ran a CMD command according to...
  7. Change the rendering GPU for Desktop Window Manager to a distinct GPU via the Graphic Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the rendering GPU for Desktop Window Manager to a distinct GPU via the Graphic Settings: There are some applications that do rendering in the past via the GPU Elektron App like Microsoft Teams for example. One could see the usage in Taskmanager for example. Something seems to have changed here with latest Windows Updates or maybe Nvidia GPU Driver update. But the...
  8. When I push Windows+L to lock the PC,It automatically unlocks and brings me to the desktop...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I push Windows+L to lock the PC,It automatically unlocks and brings me to the desktop...: HiWhen I push Windows+L to lock the PC,It automatically unlocks and brings me to the desktop back again.Recently I wanted to change the name which Appears on lock screen but it was not happening through editing microsoft account user name.So I ran a CMD command according to...
  9. Windows 10 Desktop Defaults

Windows 10 Desktop Defaults: Why did my desktop move to my external hard drive and how to I get it back to C drive and keep C as default on my Dell Inspiron 15? I have Windows 10 Pro if that matters....
  10. My Desktop Background glitches

My Desktop Background glitches: Often if I just hover over Shortcuts or just normal programs or txt files the background of them turns completely black and If I then select anything from my desktop by holding the left mousebutton and drag it to the other end of my screen the parts where I hovered over turns...