Windows 10: Homogenous desktop

Discus and support Homogenous desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Homogenous desktop

I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is this normal?

Both PC's are automatically logged in to my Outlook account at loggin.

Thanks for your answers .<)

:)

Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015
  2. jameswil5 Win User

Windows 10 Fall update fails to install

All my systems are relatively homogeneous, X64 Pro. Another caution is the fact that the failed systems had an installx64.esd in Windows root directory but it was for a the installed build. Build number pops up when you start the decrypter.

jameswil5, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 defender keeps wanting to scan.

I'm happy to have been able to help. There is just so much information on our hardware it's hard for me to believe that without this sort of networking will we be capable of homogenizing it all so that our machines will perform as we wish them to.

Martin29322, Sep 3, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Homogenous desktop

Yes, that is normal. See Settings -> Accounts -> Sync your settings. I'm guessing probably the Theme switch.

NavyLCDR, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Homogenous desktop

1. Homogenous desktop - Similar Threads - Homogenous desktop

2. Desktop cannot detect other wifi's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop cannot detect other wifi's: So my desktop is windows 10, and it is connected to one of my internet via Ethernet. I want to connect to my other internet but my computer doesn't show any other available wifi. How can I fix this problem? Please help! I want to connect to my other internet because it is...
  3. 1903.116 remote desktop problems

1903.116 remote desktop problems: All computers are same specs: HP Elite 8000 4GB RAM - with SSD. Client machines that I'm having problems with are both running WIN10 1903.116. (Fresh install not Upgrade) If I try and RDP (over VPN or LAN) to computer I get a connection, can see the bar at the top of screen...
  4. Why didn't my desktop get the update to build 1903?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why didn't my desktop get the update to build 1903?: I checked for updates and restarted a few times and I'm still with 1809. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-didnt-my-desktop-get-the-update-to-build-1903/72be6b8b-220f-4b58-9040-1b4091a2fbf3
  5. Two monitors with virtual desktop, can i configure app to open in specific monitor/desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two monitors with virtual desktop, can i configure app to open in specific monitor/desktop?: Hi friends, i have two monitors with 2 virtual desktop, name this this way each screen Screen 1 (monitor 1 virtual desktop 1) Screen 2 (monitor 1 virtual desktop 2) Screen 3 (monitor 2 virtual desktop 1) Screen 4 (monitor 2 virtual desktop 2) can i configure app to...
  6. Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop?

Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop?: Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-do-i-move-an-often-used-program-from-my/4f3f5ba4-52f4-4013-a497-ebc1dd26ff1f"
  7. no option for intel hd graphics control panel from right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no option for intel hd graphics control panel from right click on desktop: I did a clean format of my pc a few days ago and then updated whole pc using intel dsa and windows update. And now there is no option for intel hd graphics control panel when I right click on desktop and not even in control panel and I also did uninstalled my default...
  8. personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency

in Windows 10 Customization
    personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency: How do I get a more frequent desktop picture change than 1 minute. I would like it more like 10 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalization-desktop-slideshow-picture-change/c3936dcb-a3fa-4a4d-b45a-307124608ab4
  9. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  10. files appearing on desktop unable to delete them and cannot reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    files appearing on desktop unable to delete them and cannot reset my pc: Hello I recently reconnected to the internet and almost immediately I had old files from my recycle bin appear on my desktop that I can not move or delete. Also I am unable to reset my pc....