Windows 10: Homogenous desktop

Discus and support Homogenous desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Homogenous desktop

I changed the desktop background image on my laptop and suddennly I find that my desktop PC has automatically switched to the same background image. Is this normal?

Both PC's are automatically logged in to my Outlook account at loggin.

Thanks for your answers .<)

:)

Mayagrafix, Sep 3, 2015
  2. jameswil5 Win User

Windows 10 Fall update fails to install

All my systems are relatively homogeneous, X64 Pro. Another caution is the fact that the failed systems had an installx64.esd in Windows root directory but it was for a the installed build. Build number pops up when you start the decrypter.

jameswil5, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 defender keeps wanting to scan.

I'm happy to have been able to help. There is just so much information on our hardware it's hard for me to believe that without this sort of networking will we be capable of homogenizing it all so that our machines will perform as we wish them to.

Martin29322, Sep 3, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Homogenous desktop

Yes, that is normal. See Settings -> Accounts -> Sync your settings. I'm guessing probably the Theme switch.

NavyLCDR, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Homogenous desktop

1. Homogenous desktop - Similar Threads - Homogenous desktop

2. Can I download a Quickbooks 2019 disk to Windows 11 desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download a Quickbooks 2019 disk to Windows 11 desktop?: I have been using Quickbooks 2019 downloaded by a disk still in my possession on a windows 10 desktop that just broke during transport. If I buy a windows 11 desktop, will I be able to download Quickbooks 2019? I have an external DVD drive. I heard that with the new security...
  3. Can I download a Quickbooks 2019 disk to Windows 11 desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download a Quickbooks 2019 disk to Windows 11 desktop?: I have been using Quickbooks 2019 downloaded by a disk still in my possession on a windows 10 desktop that just broke during transport. If I buy a windows 11 desktop, will I be able to download Quickbooks 2019? I have an external DVD drive. I heard that with the new security...
  4. Windows Remote Desktop Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote Desktop Shortcut: I'm using Windows Remote Desktop app on MacOs and on remote desktop when I press crtl + / to comment a block of code on vscode shortcut to comment bloc of code on vscode for macos users, Windows Remote Desktop app close. There's a way to avoid this behavior?...
  5. Windows Remote Desktop Shortcut

Windows Remote Desktop Shortcut: I'm using Windows Remote Desktop app on MacOs and on remote desktop when I press crtl + / to comment a block of code on vscode shortcut to comment bloc of code on vscode for macos users, Windows Remote Desktop app close. There's a way to avoid this behavior?...
  6. Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period: Dear Microsoft Community,I am a MacBook Pro M2 user preparing for a four-month exchange student program in another country. As I rely on my Windows 11 desktop for running and training machine learning programs, I require continuous access to it. However, I wish for the...
  7. Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period

Remote access from m2 macbook to windows 11 desktop in a 4 months period: Dear Microsoft Community,I am a MacBook Pro M2 user preparing for a four-month exchange student program in another country. As I rely on my Windows 11 desktop for running and training machine learning programs, I require continuous access to it. However, I wish for the...
  8. very important, very large folder missing suddenly from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very important, very large folder missing suddenly from desktop: I had a very important, very large folder on my desktop go missing over night. No other files or folders are missing from my desktop/computer, just the most important one. I've searched throughout the whole computer including the recycle bin and the hidden folders and cannot...
  9. very important, very large folder missing suddenly from desktop

very important, very large folder missing suddenly from desktop: I had a very important, very large folder on my desktop go missing over night. No other files or folders are missing from my desktop/computer, just the most important one. I've searched throughout the whole computer including the recycle bin and the hidden folders and cannot...
  10. After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.: The update didnt even finish. After the first restart it just stopped working.Cant even start BIOS or SAFE BOOT...still the same problem- NO SIGNAL. The desktop isnt even connected to the router so no remote connect. What am i supposed to do now?...