Windows 10: Honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE sound and vision synch problems

Discus and support Honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE sound and vision synch problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My windows 10 version is 2004 Build 19041.867 I have just started using this software to save recordings from a hard drive to DVD -R discs. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by peejayuk, Mar 23, 2021.

1. peejayuk Win User

Honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE sound and vision synch problems

My windows 10 version is 2004 Build 19041.867
    I have just started using this software to save recordings from a hard drive to DVD -R discs.
    When playing back the DVDs I noticed that the sound is not in synch with the visual. the sound is actually a few seconds behind.

In order to check whether it was the process of capturing the files to the PC, or burning them to the DVDs, I played the mpg files that were capured by the Honestech software and it seem that they have the same problem.

There fore the problem seems to be with capturing the files, not burning them to disc.

Although there are lots of options in the Rendering process prior to burning, there are no options for capturing other than to click on the 'record' button.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution?

:)

peejayuk, Mar 23, 2021
  2. peejayuk Win User

My windows 10 version is 2004 Build 19041.867
    I have just started using this software to save recordings from a hard drive to DVD -R discs.
    When playing back the DVDs I noticed that the sound is not in synch with the visual. the sound is actually a few seconds behind.

In order to check whether it was the process of capturing the files to the PC, or burning them to the DVDs, I played the mpg files that were capured by the Honestech software and it seem that they have the same problem.

There fore the problem seems to be with capturing the files, not burning them to disc.

Although there are lots of options in the Rendering process prior to burning, there are no options for capturing other than to click on the 'record' button.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution?

peejayuk, Mar 23, 2021
  3. lse123 Win User
    honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE -- may have old software - only splash sc

what you mean compatibility mode?
    May CD-ROM included having all drivers, how install the right for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...?

The symptoms I am having[only splash screen appear - not beyond that] is most probably is for old driver???

- - - Updated - - -

Is this for Windows 10
    honestech VHS to DVD Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit/32 bit) | QP Download 4.0

compatible with mine 3.0...? I think software is OK but Not sure --- I send them email -- but email is Not delivered/worked...

honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE from ebay

USB 2.0 Video Capture Edit S-VHS & RCA Video DVD to PC Composite VCR Windows 10 5060478370079 | eBay

USB 2.0 Video Capture Edit S-VHS & RCA Video DVD to PC Composite VCR Windows 10 5060478370079 | eBay

- - - Updated - - -

Also this -
    honestech VHS to DVD Deluxe 4.0 Download - VHSToDVD.exe
    is compatible??

lse123, Mar 23, 2021
  4. lse123 Win User

honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE -- may have old software - only splash sc

Trying adapter vhs to dvd --- honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE -- may have old software - only splash screen

after Installed software, when run it, only Splash-screen appears

May installed for the old Windows version of software,... Rather than, that I have the windows 10????

I have old PC but upgraded to Windows 10
    See manual attached

lse123, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE sound and vision synch problems - Similar Threads - Honestech VHS DVD

2. Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe: I have tried unsuccessfully to register VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe. It will not work, and keeps appearing on computer screen, "This needs Internet connection"My computer IS CONNECTED by Cable and WiFi!How do I get rid of this annoying screen to register my product?...
  3. Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe: I have tried unsuccessfully to register VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe. It will not work, and keeps appearing on computer screen, "This needs Internet connection"My computer IS CONNECTED by Cable and WiFi!How do I get rid of this annoying screen to register my product?...
  4. Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VHS to DVD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    VHS to DVD: Hi! I have several home videos that were previously on VHS. I was able to successfully transfer them all to DVD-R. However, I did not realize in the process that DVD-R is in fact different from a regular DVD. My movies work with a DVD-R player but I know these are not common...
  6. VHS to DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VHS to DVD: Hi! I have several home videos that were previously on VHS. I was able to successfully transfer them all to DVD-R. However, I did not realize in the process that DVD-R is in fact different from a regular DVD. My movies work with a DVD-R player but I know these are not common...
  7. VHS to DVD

8. honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE -- may have old software - only splash sc

honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE -- may have old software - only splash sc: Trying adapter vhs to dvd --- honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE -- may have old software - only splash screen honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE from ebay USB 2.0 Video Capture Edit S-VHS & RCA Video DVD to PC Composite VCR Windows 10 5060478370079 | eBay after Installed software,...
  9. Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 HD run on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 HD run on windows 10?: I have windows 10 installed on my laptop, and I also have Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 edition installed. However, I cannot seem to find the Honestech program on my laptop, not under program files or program files X86 directories. There is a shortcut icon on my desktop, but it...
  10. Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe to 8.0: I had an old version of Honestech VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe on an older version of Windows. I decided to upgrade to 8.0 with Windows 10. I just recently reset my laptop, so the reset deleted the software. I downloaded the 8.0 software. When it came time to type in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vhs to dvd 5.0 sound problem

2. honestech_VHS_to_DVD_3.0_SE

3. honestech vhs to dvd .exe