Windows 10: hook up device

Discus and support hook up device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am trying to add bluetooth in order to add scores for a game i am playing, but am told I need a device. I followed all instructions, but they say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by judithbolte, Oct 26, 2019.

1. hook up device

i am trying to add bluetooth in order to add scores for a game i am playing, but am told I need a device. I followed all instructions, but they say "cannoct connect"

:)

judithbolte, Oct 26, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 26, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Oct 26, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

hook up device

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

hook up device

1. hook up device - Similar Threads - hook device

2. I have an hard drive from my desktop pc, when I try to hook it up to my laptop, the hard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an hard drive from my desktop pc, when I try to hook it up to my laptop, the hard...: My desktop pc crashed, I took the hard drive out to try to save my media. It shows no media and doesn't show up as a drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hard-drive-from-my-desktop-pc-when-i-try/1846fbc7-f7c8-470e-ad53-f1359689c60a
  3. I have an hard drive from my desktop pc, when I try to hook it up to my laptop, the hard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an hard drive from my desktop pc, when I try to hook it up to my laptop, the hard...: My desktop pc crashed, I took the hard drive out to try to save my media. It shows no media and doesn't show up as a drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hard-drive-from-my-desktop-pc-when-i-try/1846fbc7-f7c8-470e-ad53-f1359689c60a
  4. Why won't my new Lenovo Laptop hook up and print on my Brother HL-5250DN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my new Lenovo Laptop hook up and print on my Brother HL-5250DN?: I can print to my Epson Workforce 2540 over the local network but NOT TO my Brother HL-5250DN.I have tried to install drivers and that doesn't work. This is a PAIN!!...
  5. Why won't my new Lenovo Laptop hook up and print on my Brother HL-5250DN?

Why won't my new Lenovo Laptop hook up and print on my Brother HL-5250DN?: I can print to my Epson Workforce 2540 over the local network but NOT TO my Brother HL-5250DN.I have tried to install drivers and that doesn't work. This is a PAIN!!...
  6. Windows 11 pc hooked up to Samsung tv, not being able change brightness, colors etc....

Windows 11 pc hooked up to Samsung tv, not being able change brightness, colors etc....: Hello, I've spend hours now trying to fix an annoying problem in which my screen a Samsung tv adjusts the brightness of the screen when the image of the video is dark. Instead of making it brighter, it darkens it even more, making it unwatchable. Trying to solve this issue...
  7. My question to you is can I have MORE than one 1 HDD docking station device hooked up to my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My question to you is can I have MORE than one 1 HDD docking station device hooked up to my...: I originally had a FIDECO USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station which I have 2 8TB hard drives plugged into it. It was previously working until which time I plugged in and installed 4 14TB hard drives in my new Mediasonic PROBOX 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard...
  8. My question to you is can I have MORE than one 1 HDD docking station device hooked up to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question to you is can I have MORE than one 1 HDD docking station device hooked up to my...: I originally had a FIDECO USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station which I have 2 8TB hard drives plugged into it. It was previously working until which time I plugged in and installed 4 14TB hard drives in my new Mediasonic PROBOX 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard...
  9. My question to you is can I have MORE than one 1 HDD docking station device hooked up to my...

10. Need a device to hook to 2.4ghz only...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need a device to hook to 2.4ghz only...: This isn't really Windows 10 related. Moderators...if I'm breaking some rules, feel free to lock this thread. I have a smart lock that only hooks to 2.4ghz networks. I have a mesh network that handles both 5 and 2.4. It often hooks up fine. But recently for some reason, it is...