Windows 10: Hook up monitor and TV from desktop

Discus and support Hook up monitor and TV from desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can hook up my monitor or my tv individually. I can not get both to work at the same time. I have updated all software. I checked with NVIDIA and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jersax, Sep 16, 2019.

1. jersax Win User

Hook up monitor and TV from desktop

I can hook up my monitor or my tv individually. I can not get both to work at the same time. I have updated all software. I checked with NVIDIA and they say that this card should do both at the same time. I have windows 10.

:)

jersax, Sep 16, 2019

2. TVs as monitors

Is it possible to hook up two 28 inch TVs as monitors one is a Samsung another is a Insignia my desktop is a HP OMEN NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB please help..

Gamewarrior077, Sep 16, 2019
  3. BOODOO3 Win User
    TV MONITOR

Getting no signal and don't support on VIZIO TV monitor. Changed input to side HDMI and using appropriate cable. Trying to hook up laptop to aforementioned monitor.

BOODOO3, Sep 16, 2019
  4. snikr Win User

hooking up a TV

I want to hook up video from my video card (NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT) to my TV (making it my second monitor). My card has 2 DVI ports and one is for my monitor. I have no more HDMI ports on the TV so I need to use RCA or S-Video to connect the computer and the TV. I've tried a DVI to S-Video adapter and it doesn't work. Anybody have an ideas that might help me. Or am I just wasting my time?

snikr, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Hook up monitor and TV from desktop - Similar Threads - Hook monitor desktop

2. Now no sound from tv when hooked to HDMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Now no sound from tv when hooked to HDMI: I'm going to try to ask this question as concisely as possible and I would like a response that answers the question fixing the problem once and for all. do not direct me to some other random web page, do not give me instructions using buttons that do not exist on my...
  3. Hooking up dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hooking up dual monitors: System Windows 10 Home 64 bit I'm trying to hook dual monitors to my system. One monitor is a reasonably new BenQ hooked to the desktop with an HDMI cable. The other monitor is a an older Acer hooked to the desktop with a VGA cable. Setup works except for one problem. I want...
  4. how do you hook up 2 monitors to one pc desktop ,the pc just has a vga hook up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you hook up 2 monitors to one pc desktop ,the pc just has a vga hook up.: how can i connect 2 monitors to one pc desktop, the pc just has a vga connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-hook-up-2-monitors-to-one-pc-desktop/d2e475c8-f660-4842-9db9-88b74f14da11
  5. HOOKING UP A TV TO MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOOKING UP A TV TO MY COMPUTER: I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME HOW YOU GO ABOUT HOOKING UP A TV TO YOUR COMPUTER PLEASE THANK YOU JERRY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hooking-up-a-tv-to-my-computer/9e7caf1d-0758-4ee5-b6ba-11ce0531a783
  6. Desktop oversizing on TV monitor

Desktop oversizing on TV monitor: I cannot figure out how to adjust the desktop size to display correctly on the big screen Samsung TV that I have plugged to my windows 10 laptop. It is very close, but a smidge too big. Any advice? I have tried all obvious adjustments in settings and control panel....
  7. Hooking up the computer to the tv

Hooking up the computer to the tv: I just got a new Acer Computer with an HDMI port. Question #1. On my tv does it matter which HDMI I use, like the one marked out? Now that it's hooked up what I see is my desktop background picture and in the lower left is the taskbar. I can hover over a browser and, in this...
  8. Hook up of 2 monitor to laptop

Hook up of 2 monitor to laptop: I have an HP laptop running windows 10. I want to hook up an HP monitor to run as a second screen for work. The monitor came with a high speed USB cable. When I plug it into the laptop the screen on the monitor lights up with the HP logo and then goes black. When I do get...
  9. hooking up a TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    hooking up a TV: I want to hook up video from my video card (NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT) to my TV (making it my second monitor). My card has 2 DVI ports and one is for my monitor. I have no more HDMI ports on the TV so I need to use RCA or S-Video to connect the computer and the TV. I've tried a...
  10. Sound not coming from computer speakers when hooked up to TV?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not coming from computer speakers when hooked up to TV?: So after my problems with my Altec Lansing speakers (detailed on another thread) I decided to bite the bullet and just buy new speakers. Except that now there is a problem with that too. *Sad I have a HDMI cable attached to my laptop so that I can use my TV as a second...