Windows 10: Hooked up PC to Sharp Aquos TV (through HDMI), resolution too large

Discus and support Hooked up PC to Sharp Aquos TV (through HDMI), resolution too large in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When I connected my computer to my TV (again, a Sharp Aquos) and I turned on my TV, the screen resolution is too large. I thought I could just change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by EQUAL2, Aug 21, 2018.

1. EQUAL2 Win User

Hooked up PC to Sharp Aquos TV (through HDMI), resolution too large

When I connected my computer to my TV (again, a Sharp Aquos) and I turned on my TV, the screen resolution is too large. I thought I could just change the resolution through my main monitor, but none of them fit. Right now when I look at my TV, the toolbar is half shown, meaning only the top half. I also cannot see the time/date. However, the resolution on my monitor is fine. I already looked this up and the closest I got to finding an answer was that in the TV settings, there should be a toggle for something like overscan/pixel perfect/ 1:1. My TV is from '09, so it has nothing of the sort. And that's when I found this website, so I hope I'm going to get an answer here.

:)

EQUAL2, Aug 21, 2018

2. 4k tv resolution issue

I don't see any place to select a resolution. There's no PC slot as there was on my old tv. There isn't even an option to tell the tv it's hooked to a PC. I'm running an HDMI to Display port on this particular tv.

gettheclicker, Aug 21, 2018
  3. mhmraz Win User
    Aquos Smart TV DLNA with Windows 10

How do I play videos from my Window 10 pc to an Aquos Smart TV DLNA?

mhmraz, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Hooked up PC to Sharp Aquos TV (through HDMI), resolution too large

I hooked up my laptop to my TV with HDMI but there is no sound.

I hooked up my laptop to my TV with HDMI but there is no sound but you could see the screen from the laptop on the tv.

Original Title: HDMI

AndrewCastillo_480, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Hooked up PC to Sharp Aquos TV (through HDMI), resolution too large

1. Hooked up PC to Sharp Aquos TV (through HDMI), resolution too large - Similar Threads - Hooked Sharp Aquos

2. No sound through HDMI to TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound through HDMI to TV: Hi I have windows 10 21H1 and after a update about 2 weeks ago I have no sound through my HDMI to TV,tried everything I can think of and read,need someone who knows what they are on about to help please,Acer laptop to sharp tv, uninstalled the INTEL R DISPLAY AUDIO etc not...
  3. Now no sound from tv when hooked to HDMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Now no sound from tv when hooked to HDMI: I'm going to try to ask this question as concisely as possible and I would like a response that answers the question fixing the problem once and for all. do not direct me to some other random web page, do not give me instructions using buttons that do not exist on my...
  4. The resolution is too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    The resolution is too large: I have set up my computer on a smaller monitor then normal, and find that the screen is much larger then the monitor can fit. When going into the settings, the only resolution sizes I have are 1280 x 720 witch is too big, and 800 x 600 witch is too long and not wide enough....
  5. HOOKING UP A TV TO MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOOKING UP A TV TO MY COMPUTER: I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME HOW YOU GO ABOUT HOOKING UP A TV TO YOUR COMPUTER PLEASE THANK YOU JERRY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hooking-up-a-tv-to-my-computer/9e7caf1d-0758-4ee5-b6ba-11ce0531a783
  6. Hooking up the computer to the tv

Hooking up the computer to the tv: I just got a new Acer Computer with an HDMI port. Question #1. On my tv does it matter which HDMI I use, like the one marked out? Now that it's hooked up what I see is my desktop background picture and in the lower left is the taskbar. I can hover over a browser and, in this...
  7. No sound to tv through hdmi cable

No sound to tv through hdmi cable: I have a tv hooked up to my laptop through an HDMI cable. The display comes across beautifully, but there is no sound. I've found my tv, but it gives me no options. When I went into the settings and got to the playback devices, it says the HDMI isn't plugged in. I'm forced...
  8. TV through HDMI is not working :(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV through HDMI is not working :(: Hi, I just installed the clean 9841 from official site (dual boot Win 8) (don't know where you get 9860 though). My issue is that MY TV out though HDMI is not working, I saw while searching on that some people have issue with mous on TV so it mean it should be working...
  9. Windows 10 not detecting TV when hooked to HDMI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 not detecting TV when hooked to HDMI: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with Windows 10 not detecting my TV when I hook it up to my Tablet via HDMI. I initially though this was a video/graphics card problem so I went to the Intel site and they had me update the driver. So my graphics driver is up to date and...
  10. hooking up a TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    hooking up a TV: I want to hook up video from my video card (NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT) to my TV (making it my second monitor). My card has 2 DVI ports and one is for my monitor. I have no more HDMI ports on the TV so I need to use RCA or S-Video to connect the computer and the TV. I've tried a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharp tv resolution pc

2. pc hooked up to tv resolut

3. aquos sharp connected to a pc HDMI to display port

4. sharp aquos adjust screen size hdmi,
  5. Hooked up PC to Sharp Aquos TV (through HDMI) resolution too large,
  6. sharp lc-32d6u screen too large when connected to pc via hdmi,
  7. sharp aquos screen too big