Windows 10: Hooking microsoft account to windows 10 MC

Discus and support Hooking microsoft account to windows 10 MC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Minecraft and a Microsoft account, but i don't know how to connect them. Help would be appreciated Hunt1st... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hunt1st, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Hunt1st Win User

Hooking microsoft account to windows 10 MC

I have windows 10 Minecraft and a Microsoft account, but i don't know how to connect them. Help would be appreciated

Hunt1st

:)

Hunt1st, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Hooking microsoft account to windows 10 MC :(

Zakin, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Hooking microsoft account to windows 10 MC - Similar Threads - Hooking microsoft account

2. my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...: When I use outlook or any other thing that has microsoft features I am prompted with "oops, something went wrong. there is a problem with you microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com", normally it would be an easy fix, yes? but it isn't because when it...
  3. my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my microsoft account that is hooked up to my commputer is having major problems to the...: When I use outlook or any other thing that has microsoft features I am prompted with "oops, something went wrong. there is a problem with you microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com", normally it would be an easy fix, yes? but it isn't because when it...
  4. MC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC: Does anyone know how to fix this problem on a macbook pro because minecraft cant fix anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc/e71888cf-010f-4967-8b0f-6e3991125da8
  5. MC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MC: Does anyone know how to fix this problem on a macbook pro because minecraft cant fix anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc/e71888cf-010f-4967-8b0f-6e3991125da8
  6. Can not change MC account to local account

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not change MC account to local account: I am running 2004 and I set up my laptop with a MS account, I dont like the fact that it shouts my full name everywhere but the setting does not appear anywhere to log in as a local account which it should and I have followed many guides to fix this and none of them did fix...
  7. MC SERVERS!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC SERVERS!: Hi been searching for 6 months for a fix and there is nothing. I cant join any Minecraft servers except featured ones. I have tried every avenue with no solution. All connections are allowed, all setting for live are open for gaming. i last tried this link...
  8. Heads in Mc Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Heads in Mc Windows 10 Edition?: Do you know commands to get player heads in Mc Windows 10 Edition Please write different heads and if possible also about what kind of head it is Köpfe in Mc Windows 10 Edition?
  9. MC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC Windows 10: I had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but i had to get my pc wiped clean. How do i reinstall Minecraft? I bought it before but i don't know how to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mc-windows-10/33581c36-c33f-4374-afe8-7640b81df48f
  10. Two PC with the same MC account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two PC with the same MC account: I have two computers running Windows 10 and I log in with the same Microsoft account. But my problem is as follows: When I updated one of my PC to version 1809, the configuration also changes on the other laptop. Why?...