Windows 10: Hooking Up Wireless Beats Headphones

Discus and support Hooking Up Wireless Beats Headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone else tried to hook up Wireless Beats Headphones? I've looked at multiple articles and followed all the instructions, but to no avail. I even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 42JL91, Feb 6, 2019.

1. 42JL91 Win User

Hooking Up Wireless Beats Headphones

Has anyone else tried to hook up Wireless Beats Headphones? I've looked at multiple articles and followed all the instructions, but to no avail. I even tried plugging them into the laptop with a USB, and while it did come up under "Other Devices", I couldn't do anything. When I clicked it, the only option that came up was "Remove Device".

I did see one article that mentioned that the headphones could have a software that isn't recognized by the laptop. If that's the case, how to I find out? It's not like my headphones have a screen. On top of that, they were a gift so I don't even know what they're called other than "Beats".

It's not a huge deal if they won't connect, it's just frustrating because it was SO easy for them to connect to my iPhone, which is older than my laptop.

:)

42JL91, Feb 6, 2019

2. Wireless Beats Headphones connecting to windows 10.

Hi Christopher,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

We need more information to help you better.

• Is your Wireless Beats Headphones compatible to work with Windows 10?

• Do you connect the wireless beats headphones through Bluetooth?
    Yes, you may need to install the latest drivers if there are any latest updates available for wireless beats headphones/any other hardware device to work effectively.
    Refer to the following article to update all the drivers.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

Note: If the wireless beats headphones is not compatible to work with Windows 10, then the headphone may not work normally/as excepted.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Wireless Beats Headphones connecting to windows 10.

I have connected my wireless beats headphones to my windows 10 but they do not sound correct when i play a video or music through them (sound muffled ) but when i connect my beats to my phone they sound just fine. Do i need drivers to properly install
    the headphones?

Christopher Correa, Feb 6, 2019
  4. nmd126 Win User

How to use Beats Studio 3 headphones with Windows 10

Can anyone help me connect my Beats Studio 3 wireless headphones to my Windows 10 laptop please?

• Windows is paired with and connected to my headphones if I try with Bluetooth
    • I cannot both hear and be heard, sometimes neither, on skype calls an WebEx meetings
    • Even when I use my headphones wired my voice is being picked up from my laptop instead of my headphones

I can use the headphones for calls wirelessly with both my iPhone and MacBook.

nmd126, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Hooking Up Wireless Beats Headphones - Similar Threads - Hooking Wireless Beats

2. Wireless Beats headphones not recognized as audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Beats headphones not recognized as audio output: My Beats Studio 3 headphones can connect via bluetooth to my Windows 11 laptop HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ew0xxx, but I cannot select them as an audio output. These headphones work perfectly fine on other devices, and my computer can connect to and play audio from other...
  3. Wireless Beats headphones not recognized as audio output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Beats headphones not recognized as audio output: My Beats Studio 3 headphones can connect via bluetooth to my Windows 11 laptop HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ew0xxx, but I cannot select them as an audio output. These headphones work perfectly fine on other devices, and my computer can connect to and play audio from other...
  4. I cant reconnect my wireless headphones "Beats Solos 3"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reconnect my wireless headphones "Beats Solos 3": I went to control panel, then went on Devices and Printers and then accidently removed my wireless headphones by right clicking and pressing remove device. I am now unable to reconnect them after that moment and I don't know what to do now so please help me....
  5. Problems hooking up to Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems hooking up to Wireless Network: I have an HP computer. It came with Windows 7. Last year I upgraded to Windows 10 at a Tech Store. When I brought my computer home, It couldn't find my home WiFi. It was resolved at the tech store. Windows 10 updated 2 weeks ago and now I have the same problem. Took it...
  6. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones Connection: I have Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones and when I connect them using Bluetooth, they work on normal applications such as Microsoft Teams, Google Chrome etc. I can use my microphone built into my headphones and listen to sound at the same time. However, when I open games such...
  7. Beats Studio Headphones

Beats Studio Headphones: Hello, I am having trouble getting my Beats headphones to pair with my laptop. I have tried to add them as a device and my laptop is not recognizing them- they are both turned on and in range. My laptop is also not recognizing my other pair of wireless ear buds. Any help...
  8. hooking up bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hooking up bluetooth headphones: I just need help connecting. they aren't connecting. This is my 2nd time with this issue it was never resolved the first time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hooking-up-bluetooth-headphones/84db7869-9a9d-4fb2-b263-330d21bea2a8
  9. beats wireless headphone

beats wireless headphone: How do i connect my beats wireless headphone to my computer? I have the dell alien computer' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-wireless-headphone/b7393a93-6d8b-4c6e-a3fb-e870f129fa49
  10. Beats Headphones connect but not headset

Beats Headphones connect but not headset: I am trying to get my beats studio wireless headset to connect to my pc via bluetooth so I can make calls and talk to cortana. I can connect the headphones (listen to music all day and adjust the volume without problems) but the hands free headset is not connecting via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect beat studio 3 to windows 10 desktop

2. beats b503 headphone

3. connecting beats studio 3 to windows 10

4. do beats headphones work with pc,
  5. beats studio 3 wireless headphones compatibility with pc